Apr 25, 2015, 10:50 PM EDT
Golden State wins Game 4, 109-98
Apr 9, 2015, 12:05 AM EDT
He should go in the second round, though
Mar 31, 2015, 4:56 PM EDT
This was fun frustration
Mar 16, 2015, 12:31 AM EDT
The real question is will he be ready to go on Wednesday night for a showdown against the West-leading Warriors in the Bay Area.
Mar 4, 2015, 7:09 PM EDT
He missed five games with a strained shoulder.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
There is about as much chance of me getting a date with Emily Ratajkowski this weekend as there is of this actually happening.
Feb 10, 2015, 6:27 PM EDT
Davis may miss the midseason exhibition if he can’t go Wednesday against the Pacers.
Feb 6, 2015, 10:22 AM EDT
Davis says re-signing long-term deal in Los Angeles is his first option
Jan 27, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
Players like a routine, a rhythm to games, and the Lakers are chaos theory.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:48 PM EDT
Lakers star made sweet play against Pelicans before aggravating shoulder injury
Jan 14, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
Biyombo leads Charlotte in plus-minus, but he doesn’t even play 20 minutes per game – not he’s complaining
Dec 9, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Byron Scott has recently tinkered with the rotation to try and improve a historically bad defense.
Dec 8, 2014, 10:53 AM EDT
Lakers on pace to post worst defensive rating in NBA history
Dec 7, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
Davis should have started for Boozer already.
Nov 30, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
It won’t matter.
Nov 10, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The Sixers are at the bottom still, to the surprise of nobody.
Nov 10, 2014, 1:30 AM EDT
Lakers got a win, Raptors look strong to start season.
Nov 6, 2014, 1:01 AM EDT
Kobe and Rondo? What could go wrong with those egos in the same room?
Nov 5, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Kobe had 39 points on 37 shots Tuesday night in another Lakers’ loss.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:15 AM EDT
James Harden had 32 points and the Lakers had no answers.
Oct 29, 2014, 1:32 AM EDT
He was holding his shin area after coming down after leaping on a drive.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Price has a bone bruise so Lin gets the start and the bulk of minutes.
Oct 25, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Nice job of McCallum to stay active on a play where he had already missed a shot.
Oct 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The grit and grind has an improved offense. Where do they stand in the loaded west?
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 8
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18