Dec 18, 2014, 2:05 AM EST
James Harden and Dwyane Wade broke the 40 point barrier.
Dec 17, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
Wade has a reputation of being a flopper, and appeared to exaggerate the contact from the official.
Dec 10, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Dec 1, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Spurs climb up to third, have showdown with Memphis this week.
Dec 1, 2014, 11:52 AM EST
The Raptors margin for error is much smaller now, and they have to adapt.
Dec 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
It’s far better than the average, tedious postgame player interview.
Nov 30, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
First Westbrook made his return against Knicks, now Wade. Not their week.
Nov 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
He missed seven games with a hamstring injury.
Nov 24, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Things are not coming together as quickly as some expected in Cleveland.
Nov 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
The bottom of the rankings are pretty obvious, the top harder to put together.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Only six NBA players have the right to veto trades included in their respective contracts.
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Wade was out of this particular contest, but Bosh becoming a vocal leader is good for the Heat.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:29 PM EST
James Ennis — a PBT favorite — will get the start in his place.
Nov 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Everyone in the comments will just write “I’ll take that bet.”
Nov 10, 2014, 6:04 PM EST
So he’s matured. By that I mostly mean Cuban.
Nov 10, 2014, 1:30 AM EST
Lakers got a win, Raptors look strong to start season.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Wade’s seen this movie before.
Nov 6, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
We also talk about just how ugly the slow start for the Lakers could get.
Nov 5, 2014, 2:44 AM EST
It’s going to be a log season for Byron Scott.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:24 AM EST
The Kings are hot, Damian Lillard is cold.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NBA kicks off 2014-15 season tonight
Oct 28, 2014, 1:15 AM EST
Cavaliers’ franchise player returning home is cool, no matter why it happened
Oct 26, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
“39 minutes a game is a lot,” says the coach.
Oct 24, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Are Heat stars too old to succeed without LeBron James?
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 27
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 29
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10