Nov 17, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Rockets center reportedly cleared of child abuse after investigation
Nov 17, 2014, 11:06 AM EST
Injured Thunder star confronts Howard during Patrick Beverley-Scott Brooks incident
Nov 16, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Cleveland wants to get LeBron some rest, but Brewer doesn’t work well in slowed down offenses and he’s a defensive gambler.
Nov 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Scott appears to have the same inability to manage Bryant’s minutes as Mike D’Antoni before him.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Howard had four blocks in the game but none better than this one.
Nov 12, 2014, 6:25 PM EST
He also talks about the Superman nickname.
Dwight Howard talks about his exit from Orlando, explains reasons for asking Magic to fire Stan Van Gundy
Nov 12, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Nov 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
So far, the new-look Pistons are off to a rough start.
Nov 10, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
The Sixers are at the bottom still, to the surprise of nobody.
Nov 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
I expect the ratings will not be great in the Los Angeles market.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Golden State is the league’s lone remaining unbeaten.
Nov 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
“This may be hard for people to understand unless you’ve played NBA basketball, but there is an incredible difference between this game and swinging a golf club, hiking, even hitting a tennis ball or playing basketball at the park.” —Steve Nash
Nov 7, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Mavericks slated to have near-max cap room…
Nov 7, 2014, 3:18 AM EST
The Spurs guards had an off night, too.
Nov 6, 2014, 2:11 PM EST
Howard seems to be genuinely startled.
Nov 5, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
They also will allow teams to advance the ball to halfcourt for a throw in without calling a timeout late in the game (once, anyway).
Nov 5, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
Parsons wants to move on from perceived controversies with the Rockets.
Nov 5, 2014, 2:44 AM EST
It’s going to be a log season for Byron Scott.
Oct 29, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Buss believes the organization could have been more supportive of Howard during his ill-fated season with the Lakers.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:14 AM EST
You can’t help but like him, He’s a teddy bear.” —Kobe Bryant on Dwight Howard.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:40 AM EST
Rough night for Chandler Parsons.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:15 AM EST
James Harden had 32 points and the Lakers had no answers.
Oct 29, 2014, 2:36 AM EST
“They just don’t like each other, simple as that.” —Lakers coach Byron Scott
Oct 29, 2014, 1:32 AM EST
He was holding his shin area after coming down after leaping on a drive.
Oct 28, 2014, 10:09 PM EST
“This summer part of him wanted to play with Team USA and all that stuff but part of him just needed to stretch and just take care of himself and I’m glad he did.” –Kevin McHale on Howard
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 0
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 1
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6