Apr 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
I no longer believe those reports that Tyreke Evans feet are not 100 percent. Because they look pretty good and he looks plenty explosive on this dunk. A coast-to-coast play where the Spurs Gary Neal tries to slide in late and draw the charge — a good thought — but he ends up in the…
Feb 9, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
Fans in Detroit could use something to cheer. Something to use their voices for other than another Rip Hamilton chant. Will Bynum is happy to oblige. He is explosive and shows it off here when the Spurs fall asleep on defense. That will wake up a sleepy building every time.
Jan 3, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
Paul Pierce certainly didn’t look like a crafty veteran when he took it to the rack against the Raptors on Sunday — he looked like the younger, athletic version of himself we sometimes forget. Pierce turned the corner after a high handoff from Rajon Rondo then took advantage of what passes for defensive rotations with…
Nov 5, 2010, 2:47 PM EDT[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eOqcPNBNFQ?version=3" height="205" width="320" /]
In case you didn’t see Derrick Rose’s impressive throwdown against the Knicks — or were just too focused on the Knicks winning — here you go. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8