Apr 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
I no longer believe those reports that Tyreke Evans feet are not 100 percent. Because they look pretty good and he looks plenty explosive on this dunk. A coast-to-coast play where the Spurs Gary Neal tries to slide in late and draw the charge — a good thought — but he ends up in the…
Feb 9, 2011, 3:04 PM EST
Fans in Detroit could use something to cheer. Something to use their voices for other than another Rip Hamilton chant. Will Bynum is happy to oblige. He is explosive and shows it off here when the Spurs fall asleep on defense. That will wake up a sleepy building every time.
Jan 3, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
Paul Pierce certainly didn’t look like a crafty veteran when he took it to the rack against the Raptors on Sunday — he looked like the younger, athletic version of himself we sometimes forget. Pierce turned the corner after a high handoff from Rajon Rondo then took advantage of what passes for defensive rotations with…
Nov 5, 2010, 2:47 PM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eOqcPNBNFQ?version=3" height="205" width="320" /]
In case you didn’t see Derrick Rose’s impressive throwdown against the Knicks — or were just too focused on the Knicks winning — here you go. Enjoy.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16