Dec 24, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
McHale earned this.
Dec 24, 2014, 1:24 PM EST
This is a low risk pickup by the Rockets at a good price.
Dec 24, 2014, 12:58 PM EST
A minor move, but one that should benefit both teams.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Lakers can use Steve Nash’s disabled-player exception to sign free agents
Dec 24, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Orlando’s fourth-year players have All-Star cases. Yes, really.
Dec 23, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Smith will clear waivers at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, and plenty of teams have expressed interest. But Houston feels as though it will be the one that retains his services.
Dec 23, 2014, 10:11 AM EST
If granted, Miami could offer Smith more money than Rockets
Dec 22, 2014, 4:35 PM EST
The Rockets are the frontrunners to land him.
Dec 22, 2014, 3:51 PM EST
Trail Blazers move up to second.
Dec 22, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Each reported suitor has an in with former Pistons forward
Dec 22, 2014, 12:21 PM EST
Pistons use stretch provision on forward owed more than $35 million
Dec 20, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Dunk of the year by Johnson had Drummond throwing elbows.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Don’t worry. He still got off a jumper (which he missed)
Dec 17, 2014, 7:39 PM EST
The offers are not going to be big, will Stan Van Gundy eventually give in and take one?
Dec 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Portland also reportedly tried to trade for Monroe before he signed the one-year qualifying offer to stay in Detroit.
Dec 16, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
He’s available, but teams are going to want a pick, likely a first rounder, to take Josh Smith off Detroit’s hands.
Dec 16, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Pistons reportedly telling teams Monroe uninterested in approving a trade
Dec 15, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
That’s a steep price for a guy teams can just sign as a free agent this summer.
Dec 15, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
If the Kings wait until this summer, with Karl have other suitors (ones maybe closer to a ring)?
Dec 15, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
The Sixers are playing hard, but they fall back to the bottom slot.
Dec 8, 2014, 4:29 PM EST
After losing two of three Memphis slides down the board a little.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Not Drummond’s smartest move.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Dec 8, 2014, 2:12 AM EST
Kevin Durant was good from three late, Josh Smith was… well, Josh Smith from three late.
Dec 7, 2014, 10:59 PM EST
Westbrook was ferocious.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1