LeBron James and Kyrie Irving follow Derrick Rose’s lead, wear “I Can’t Breathe” shirts before Cavs-Nets game
Dec 8, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Irving and James honor Eric Garner with shirts.
Dec 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James says he’s looking for a similar shirt.
Dec 6, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Rose let his feelings on the Eric Garner situation be known.
Dec 3, 2014, 2:30 AM EDT
Kevin Durant is back, Anthony Davis is a stud. But you knew that already.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:53 PM EDT
Rose’s elite floater game apparently extends beyond 3-point arc
Dec 2, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Butler’s huge leap on the offensive end of the floor has him in the All-Star conversation, and may be enough to make Chicago one of the primary favorites to contend for this year’s title.
Nov 28, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT
Melo said it came down to Bulls and Knicks
Nov 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Rose says he is feeling better about his health.
Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets
Nov 26, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Team originally said Rose left with hamstring tightness.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:10 AM EDT
Lawson puts his elite ball handling on display.
Nov 25, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
The latest setback for the former MVP.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Can you blame him?
Nov 25, 2014, 1:16 AM EDT
Another “beautiful” bit of defense by James Harden.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Finally, some good news for the Bulls.
Nov 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
The bottom of the rankings are pretty obvious, the top harder to put together.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:55 PM EDT
Bulls point guard says he’ll return tomorrow against the Nuggets at the latest
Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What did you expect him to think?
Nov 23, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Rose could return Monday.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Dunleavy says he was just trying to foul to stop the clock. Watch and decide for yourself.
Nov 22, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Mike James or Will Bynum could be added to the roster for a short stint.
Nov 22, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
X-rays were negative but he is going to miss some time.
Nov 20, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Rose could be out longer.
Nov 19, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
Harden talks defense, Duncan talks getting excited.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
Talk of L.A. becoming a Clippers town is proven to be nonsense, as Bulls fans loudly cheer their team to victory at Staples Center.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 58
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10