Mar 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Bulls haven’t been strictly enforcing it, though
Mar 11, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
He said he needs a few days off to rest his body.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Rose is tiring of the injury questions.
Mar 9, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
Rose spoke to reporters for the first time since his knee surgery.
Mar 9, 2015, 12:58 PM EDT
“I think it’s more about us being able to score the ball so well now that we think we can outscore opponents.” — Jimmy Butler on the Bulls’ defensive woes.
Mar 6, 2015, 3:10 AM EDT
Westbrook is still a machine
Mar 5, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Ibaka comes up with a massive rejection.
Joakim Noah says non-violence video he put out helped him maintain composure after flagrant foul from Wizards’ Nene
Mar 4, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Nene whacked Noah in the face, but Noah didn’t respond.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
The Knicks got some wins and move out of the cellar.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Mar 2, 2015, 2:50 AM EDT
We have video evidence Brandon Bass can dunk.
Feb 28, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Tom Thibodeau says Rose’s rehab plan is already mapped out.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:58 AM EDT
This makes the Bulls a lot more dangerous come the playoffs.
Feb 27, 2015, 10:44 AM EDT
DeMar DeRozan says he’s right next to Lowry on this.
Feb 27, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
And it’s got Tupac.
Feb 26, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Rose will undergo surgery Friday morning.
Feb 26, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
He is having all or part of the meniscus removed, which makes for a faster recovery.
Feb 26, 2015, 11:12 AM EDT
It’s too early to say with Rose what hs legacy will be.
Feb 25, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
It’s too early to answer for sure, but Bulls fans may not like the answers long term.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:44 PM EDT
There is a lot of uncertainty in Chicago.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:59 AM EDT
Bulls point guard missed rest of season with that meniscus tear in right knee. What will this one bring?
Feb 25, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
We’re all sicked and saddened by this latest news.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:40 AM EDT
Just stop it with the injuries already.
Feb 24, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
A healthy Derrick Rose in the playoffs once again seems lost, and so to the Bulls.
Feb 24, 2015, 1:55 AM EDT
The Rockets have gone 8-4 without Dwight Howard thanks to Harden’s play.
- Three coaches who could replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 0
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 5
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42