Jul 25, 2014, 5:14 PM EDT
He is a solid backup to have while Dennis Schroder develops.
Jul 22, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
The list includes Gorgui Dieng and Donatas Montiejunas.
Jul 17, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
We’ve got a Giannis Antetokounmpo dunk, too.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:02 AM EDT
McDermott and Tony Snell had a very good shooting game for the Bulls.
Jul 4, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The Hawks were already the third best team in the East until Horford went down last season, this would be a big upgrade.
Nov 7, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
The evolution of DeMarcus Cousins and Sacramento Kings leader is still ongoing. It’s the same old situation with him — video tape cleared him of a flagrant foul call and led to a suspension for Atlanta’s Dennis Schroeder for hitting Cousins in the groin; but he was having a bad game before and lost his…
Nov 7, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
Hawks rookie Dennis Schroder has been suspended one game for “striking DeMarcus Cousins of the Sacramento Kings in the groin,” the league announced on Thursday. The suspension is warranted, of course, but the most incredible part of the play was the fact that the referees didn’t feel the need to whistle Schroder for the foul.…
Nov 7, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
One of the best parts about the start of any season is the chance to get familiar with the new faces in the league. Guys like Michael Carter-Williams and Victor Oladipo will get plenty of publicity, so let’s dig a little deeper and look at a few other players that are impressing in their first…
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 1
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 5
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 40
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25