May 24, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
“It means a lot to me, I’ve tried to be a good teammate my entire life.” —Shane Battier
May 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Can Chris Bosh hit an open three? Will Paul George and David West find their midrange games?
May 23, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT
The only motivation for Paul George to withhold information would be to avoid the concussion diagnosis, which requires a series of league-mandated tests to be passed before he can be cleared to play.
LeBron on Paul George’s concussion: ‘I think all of us would have played through it under the circumstances’
May 22, 2014, 8:16 PM EDT
LeBron says everyone would have played through a concussion at this stage of the postseason. But that doesn’t make it right.
May 21, 2014, 12:00 AM EDT
Miami’s defense was back, plus they have that LeBron James guy to lean on in the fourth quarter.
May 20, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
The Pacers haven’t exactly been the most consistent team in the playoffs. To put it kindly.
May 18, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Indiana got that’s 47.4 percent of its shots in the paint and hit 73 percent on those.
May 18, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
This one was all Pacers.
May 16, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Heat in 6
May 15, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
Indiana finishes off Wizards in Game 6, 93-80
May 12, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
Pacers forward scores 39 in Game 4 win over Wizards
May 9, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Did Vogel find the answer? Maybe not, but he found an answer.
May 7, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Indiana center scores 28 points on 13 shots
May 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Can the Pacers or Thunder even their series? Heck, does anybody know what Pacers team will show up?
May 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Tracy McGrady is insulting someone else about playoff failures?
May 5, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Wizards in 7
May 2, 2014, 3:28 AM EDT
David West gets high marks for the Pacers. Their coach… not so much.
May 1, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Pacers close on a 16-4 run to avoid elimination and force a Game 7.
Apr 28, 2014, 11:54 PM EDT
Hawks beat Pacers 107-97, take 3-2 series lead
Apr 28, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
Game 5 for Hawks and Pacers, plus the Spurs are desperate for a win.
Apr 26, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
Paul George and the Pacers may have gotten their swagger back with a gritty Game 4 victory.
Apr 24, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
All three series Thursday night are tied 1-1.
Apr 23, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Frank Vogel resisted the urge to do anything dramatic and trusted his team to make little changes. It worked.
Apr 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Bulls, Pacers, Raptors don’t want to drop both home games to start playoffs.
Apr 19, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The eight-seed Hawks blowout the Pacers in Game 1.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15