Jun 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Riley said the Heat trading for Napier had nothing to do with LeBron. Of course.
Jun 27, 2014, 12:46 AM EDT
Dante Exum wound up in a place he wasn’t expecting to start his NBA career at.
Jun 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Info on every pick, every trade, in one convenient place.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Cavaliers draft Wiggins with first pick, make his dream come true
Updated report: Philadelphia offered picks 3, 10, 32 to get No. 1 pick from Cleveland, may not be enough
Jun 26, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Sixers may be throwing some of their five second round picks into the talks.
Jun 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins share the top tier
Jun 26, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Joel Embiid to the Sixers at three… unless they trade it.
Jun 25, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Jazz have some good young players all under 23, they will be adding to that mix and counting on Quin Snyder to develop these guys.
Jun 25, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
LeBron watched a couple college games of tweeted he liked Napier. Now the Heat are chasing him. Coincidence?
Jun 25, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
My favorite sleeper in this draft? P.J. Hairston.
Jun 25, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
NBA continues to provide fans access to players via social media channels.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Orlando offering Arron Afflalo and two first-round picks
Jun 23, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
I don’t buy the idea Jabari Parker would tank a workout. Not in the least.
Jun 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In high-stakes decision, Cleveland must separate two prospects with similar value
Jun 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
With the draft less than a week away, the Sixers are bringing in additional top prospects for workouts to plan for how things may fall in relation to Embiid’s injury.
Jun 20, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
They could end up with Joel Embiid now, and they should jump on it.
Jun 20, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Utah would draft Jabari Parker
Jun 19, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The number of Europeans in the draft has dropped but there are a few to watch this draft.
Jun 19, 2014, 5:56 PM EDT
How about the Celtics’ No. 6 pick? Would that work?
Jun 19, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
He likely will not be on the court until around Christmas, at best.
Jun 19, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
This could mean a little slide down the draft board, depends on the injury type and severity.
Jun 19, 2014, 10:44 AM EDT
Celtics and Lakers loom with picks following Utah’s No. 5 selection
Jun 19, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Our draft expert will take Gary Harris over Nik Stauskas at the two.
Jun 19, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Joel Embiid, Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Dante Exum all in play with No. 2 pick
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 11
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 13
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 13
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27