Jun 17, 2010, 9:23 AM EDT
Beating the Boston Celtics in the Garden in Game 7? Good luck. Even a dose of Magic was not enough to overcome the Celtics in 1984. What people forget — the Lakers were swallowed up by some Cornbread in that game.
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 5
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 12
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 13