Oct 15, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
It is one of the most famous shoe commercials ever. But how did Converse ever convince Larry Johnson to put on a dress and a wig? He answered that very question for SLAM Magazine. When I signed with Converse out of college, they told me we were going to do a commercial with me, Larry…
Sep 26, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Some fun stuff out of the new Converse campaign, good for a lazy Sunday afternoon. God Shammgod — New York hoops legend — and Sammy Baca (a guy who does it his way) hang out on a hoops court.
Sep 22, 2010, 1:55 PM EST
Converse is putting out a series of these — name skateboard pros teaching NBA legends how to ride the board. Or do tricks. But you can’t teach an old Dr. new tricks, it turns out.
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 0
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 5
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 30