Oct 15, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It is one of the most famous shoe commercials ever. But how did Converse ever convince Larry Johnson to put on a dress and a wig? He answered that very question for SLAM Magazine. When I signed with Converse out of college, they told me we were going to do a commercial with me, Larry…
Sep 26, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Some fun stuff out of the new Converse campaign, good for a lazy Sunday afternoon. God Shammgod — New York hoops legend — and Sammy Baca (a guy who does it his way) hang out on a hoops court.
Sep 22, 2010, 1:55 PM EDT
Converse is putting out a series of these — name skateboard pros teaching NBA legends how to ride the board. Or do tricks. But you can’t teach an old Dr. new tricks, it turns out.
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 6
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 16
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 29
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 13
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 31