Oct 15, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It is one of the most famous shoe commercials ever. But how did Converse ever convince Larry Johnson to put on a dress and a wig? He answered that very question for SLAM Magazine. When I signed with Converse out of college, they told me we were going to do a commercial with me, Larry…
Sep 26, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Some fun stuff out of the new Converse campaign, good for a lazy Sunday afternoon. God Shammgod — New York hoops legend — and Sammy Baca (a guy who does it his way) hang out on a hoops court.
Sep 22, 2010, 1:55 PM EDT
Converse is putting out a series of these — name skateboard pros teaching NBA legends how to ride the board. Or do tricks. But you can’t teach an old Dr. new tricks, it turns out.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10