Oct 15, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
It is one of the most famous shoe commercials ever. But how did Converse ever convince Larry Johnson to put on a dress and a wig? He answered that very question for SLAM Magazine. When I signed with Converse out of college, they told me we were going to do a commercial with me, Larry…
Sep 26, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Some fun stuff out of the new Converse campaign, good for a lazy Sunday afternoon. God Shammgod — New York hoops legend — and Sammy Baca (a guy who does it his way) hang out on a hoops court.
Sep 22, 2010, 1:55 PM EDT
Converse is putting out a series of these — name skateboard pros teaching NBA legends how to ride the board. Or do tricks. But you can’t teach an old Dr. new tricks, it turns out.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35