Oct 15, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
It is one of the most famous shoe commercials ever. But how did Converse ever convince Larry Johnson to put on a dress and a wig? He answered that very question for SLAM Magazine. When I signed with Converse out of college, they told me we were going to do a commercial with me, Larry…
Sep 26, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Some fun stuff out of the new Converse campaign, good for a lazy Sunday afternoon. God Shammgod — New York hoops legend — and Sammy Baca (a guy who does it his way) hang out on a hoops court.
Sep 22, 2010, 1:55 PM EST
Converse is putting out a series of these — name skateboard pros teaching NBA legends how to ride the board. Or do tricks. But you can’t teach an old Dr. new tricks, it turns out.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10