Jun 25, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
The Kings are reportedly one of those teams.
Jun 25, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Doug McDermott the favorite in clubhouse to go No. 9
Jun 25, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Parker says Bucks told him he’ll be theirs at two if the Cavaliers pass on him with the number one overall selection.
Jun 25, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
Also, how far does Joel Embiid fall? (Not that far.)
Jun 25, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Of course the Cavaliers are a unified front, what would ever give you the idea they’re not?
Jun 25, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
LeBron watched a couple college games of tweeted he liked Napier. Now the Heat are chasing him. Coincidence?
Jun 25, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
My favorite sleeper in this draft? P.J. Hairston.
Jun 25, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
NBA continues to provide fans access to players via social media channels.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Orlando offering Arron Afflalo and two first-round picks
Report: Cavaliers ‘torn’ on whether to take Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins with top pick in NBA Draft
Jun 24, 2014, 11:07 AM EDT
The drama continues to build, but as long as the Cavaliers go with one of these two, things should turn out just fine.
Jun 24, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Yes, Joel Embiid is still No. 1. By a mile.
Jun 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Utah was reportedly already willing to surrender No. 5, Derrick Favors
Jun 23, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
I don’t buy the idea Jabari Parker would tank a workout. Not in the least.
Jun 23, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Marc Lasry stresses the importance of someone who can contribute immediately
Jun 23, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Doug McDermott falls all the way to four on our list.
Jun 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In high-stakes decision, Cleveland must separate two prospects with similar value
Jun 22, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Teams like L.A. and Boston were hoping Embiid might fall to them at six or seven, but the Sixers may grab him much sooner.
Jun 21, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The problem with being 7 foot
Jun 21, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
With Joel Embiid slated to miss 4-6 months following foot surgery, selecting Parker seems like the more intelligent option.
Jun 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
With the draft less than a week away, the Sixers are bringing in additional top prospects for workouts to plan for how things may fall in relation to Embiid’s injury.
Jun 20, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
They could end up with Joel Embiid now, and they should jump on it.
Jun 20, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Boston reportedly could trade up for Embiid
Jun 20, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Utah would draft Jabari Parker
Jun 20, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Of course Andrew Wiggins is No. 1. Duke’s Rodney Hood gets the second slot.
Jun 19, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The number of Europeans in the draft has dropped but there are a few to watch this draft.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30