Jun 12, 2015, 1:38 AM EDT
Iguodala’s move to the starting lineup paid off big in the Warriors’ Game 4 win.
Jun 12, 2015, 12:50 AM EDT
He had a 2-of-12, 0-of-8 from three shooting night.
Jun 11, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
The series is even 2-2 heading back to Golden State for Game 5.
Jun 11, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
He stayed in the game.
Warriors’ Andre Iguodala tries to high-five Cavaliers’ James Jones after Jones blocked his shot (VIDEO)
Jun 11, 2015, 10:02 PM EDT
Jones was like, ‘Nah.’
Jun 11, 2015, 9:23 PM EDT
Cavaliers rolling early in Game 4.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:21 PM EDT
The Cavaliers raced out to a 7-0 lead.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
On a Hovertrax, which is like a Segway with no handles.
Jun 11, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
If Dellavedova can’t stick with Curry in the usual way, it could be a rough night for him and the Warriors.
Jun 11, 2015, 5:58 PM EDT
He’s now one of Australia’s deadliest animals.
Jun 11, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
Klay Thompson’s father is not impressed by Dellavedova.
Steve Kerr on NBA upholding no-call on LeBron James-Stephen Curry collision: ‘I absolutely agree. Slide-tackling is totally legal’
Jun 11, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Sarcastic Steve Kerr is the best Steve Kerr
Jun 11, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
What does that mean?
Jun 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
This series has averaged 93.7 possessions per game — seven fewer than the Warriors averaged during the regular season.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Win Game 4 and the Cavaliers are in total control.
Jun 10, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel Show has some fun at the expense of Warriors fans (video)
Jun 10, 2015, 8:09 PM EDT
MRI reveals bruise, but no structural damage
Jun 10, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
League also rules David Lee should have picked up an offensive foul before Stephen Curry’s final 3-pointer
Jun 10, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
I don’t think he has, and it’s big for his legacy.
Jun 10, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
They have made the Team USA jerseys for years.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:40 PM EDT
Irving addressed reporters for the first time since fracturing his left kneecap during Game 1 of the Finals.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:26 PM EDT
If you picked the Warriors, are you jumping off the bandwagon yet?
Jun 10, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Dellavedova was rushed to the hospital after the Cavs’ Game 3 Finals win.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT
James pointed to his temple after making the play to let everyone know he was smart.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
If they can win Game 4, you have to like their chances.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4