Steve Kerr on NBA upholding no-call on LeBron James-Stephen Curry collision: ‘I absolutely agree. Slide-tackling is totally legal’
Jun 11, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Sarcastic Steve Kerr is the best Steve Kerr
Jun 11, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
What does that mean?
Jun 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
This series has averaged 93.7 possessions per game — seven fewer than the Warriors averaged during the regular season.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Win Game 4 and the Cavaliers are in total control.
Jun 10, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Jimmy Kimmel Show has some fun at the expense of Warriors fans (video)
Jun 10, 2015, 8:09 PM EDT
MRI reveals bruise, but no structural damage
Jun 10, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
League also rules David Lee should have picked up an offensive foul before Stephen Curry’s final 3-pointer
Jun 10, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
I don’t think he has, and it’s big for his legacy.
Jun 10, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
They have made the Team USA jerseys for years.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:40 PM EDT
Irving addressed reporters for the first time since fracturing his left kneecap during Game 1 of the Finals.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:26 PM EDT
If you picked the Warriors, are you jumping off the bandwagon yet?
Jun 10, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Dellavedova was rushed to the hospital after the Cavs’ Game 3 Finals win.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT
James pointed to his temple after making the play to let everyone know he was smart.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
If they can win Game 4, you have to like their chances.
Kobe Bryant on whether Cavaliers are playing too much isolation basketball: ‘I don’t think it matters’
Jun 10, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
Kobe has been known to enjoy some isolation basketball.
Jun 10, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Perhaps it’s what’s given him that extra chip on his shoulder.
Jun 10, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
LeBron is dialed in like never before.
Jun 10, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
He’s not wrong.
Jun 10, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
It seems to have been good karma for LeBron and the Cavs.
Jun 10, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
A combination of some David Lee as the screener and Stephen Curry being more aggressive seemed to work.
Jun 10, 2015, 2:49 AM EDT
“He’s playing and we’re playing the way we want to play.” —Cavaliers coach David Blatt
Jun 10, 2015, 2:37 AM EDT
Cleveland guard hospitalized with cramps
Jun 10, 2015, 2:09 AM EDT
Momentum shifted in a big way in Cleveland.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:37 AM EDT
Cleveland now leads the series 2-1 with Game 4 at home.
Jun 9, 2015, 11:24 PM EDT
LeBron finishes over Klay Thompson, walks away gingerly
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 3
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 20
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 19
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27