May 22, 2015, 11:16 PM EDT
LeBron was great, and that was enough against a Hawks team that keeps losing guys due to injury.
May 22, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Ruled a flagrant, which was probably the correct call under the circumstances.
May 22, 2015, 7:38 PM EDT
Irving is dealing with a knee injury.
May 22, 2015, 12:13 PM EDT
LeBron James poised for a big game
May 22, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Is his injury more serious than previously thought?
May 22, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Cavaliers will keep leaning on injured point guard – at least to some degree – anyway
LeBron James after tweaking his ankle by stepping on cameraman: ‘His foot was out further than it should be’
May 21, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Tough to tell, but either way, too many people are too close to the action.
May 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
This is now a team without its two best wing defenders.
May 21, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
If the NBA gave points for degree of difficulty, how much more valuable would he be?
May 21, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
May 21, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
Huge break for the Hawks.
May 21, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol and James Harden round out the first team.
May 21, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
Irving was not much help defensively in Game 1 and lacked the explosiveness that characterizes his game.
May 21, 2015, 1:15 AM EDT
Carroll suffered a knee injury in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
May 21, 2015, 12:52 AM EDT
J.R. Smith set a Cavaliers record for made threes in a playoff game with eight.
May 20, 2015, 11:14 PM EDT
Slam essentially seals Game 1 for Cavaliers
May 20, 2015, 10:14 PM EDT
LeBron returns to Game 1 of Eastern Conference finals after setback
May 20, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
We predict Okafor to Minnesota, Towns to the Lakers, Russell to Philadephia, then it gets interesting.
May 20, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Glen Taylor said Minnesota dealing the pick is unlikely, but not impossible.
Kyrie Irving on his early relationship with Matthew Dellavedova: We ‘damn near almost fought every single day’
May 20, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Chemistry has been built from mutual respect.
May 20, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Can the Hawks’ offense expose the Cavs’ defense? And how much help will LeBron get?
May 20, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Cavaliers point guard does his best to answer difficult interview question
May 19, 2015, 9:52 PM EDT
Will Timberwolves go against the grain with top pick?
May 19, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
The Knicks fell to No. 4, the rest of the draft held to form.
May 19, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
I’m picking the Cavaliers in six games.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3