Oct 21, 2014, 11:14 AM EDT
Expect him to be out until mid- to late December.
Oct 13, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
McCollum says think 8-10 weeks with Durant.
Oct 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The basketball gods continue to torment Portland, for reasons unknown. Reports surfaced Tuesday afternoon that Portland’s Nicolas Batum had left practice after a hard fall — he had gone up for a dunk that was contested by Will Barton and ended up hitting the deck. However, it can be hard to read too much into…
Oct 5, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
The Portland Trail Blazers aren’t exactly the luckiest franchise when it comes to injuries suffered by its rookie players. That unfortunate tradition continued, with the team’s PR staff announcing on Saturday that C.J. McCollum will be out indefinitely after suffering a broken bone in his left foot that will require surgery. From Erik Gundersen of…
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 55
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10