Oct 21, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
Expect him to be out until mid- to late December.
Oct 13, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
McCollum says think 8-10 weeks with Durant.
Oct 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
The basketball gods continue to torment Portland, for reasons unknown. Reports surfaced Tuesday afternoon that Portland’s Nicolas Batum had left practice after a hard fall — he had gone up for a dunk that was contested by Will Barton and ended up hitting the deck. However, it can be hard to read too much into…
Oct 5, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
The Portland Trail Blazers aren’t exactly the luckiest franchise when it comes to injuries suffered by its rookie players. That unfortunate tradition continued, with the team’s PR staff announcing on Saturday that C.J. McCollum will be out indefinitely after suffering a broken bone in his left foot that will require surgery. From Erik Gundersen of…
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12