May 4, 2015, 8:11 PM EDT
Doc Rivers says Paul will not play.
May 4, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Nor should he
May 4, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Neither of these guys is used to being matched up on a big as athletic as they are.
May 4, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
…after singing Paul’s praises
May 4, 2015, 11:58 AM EDT
Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com casts unintended vote for Russell Westbrook, places Anthony Davis higher than planned
Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years
May 4, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
LeBron James finishes third
May 4, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
It all starts with the answer to this question: How healthy is Chris Paul?
May 4, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The drop off from Chris Paul to Austin Rivers should scare Clippers fans.
May 3, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Harden comes in second in the voting.
Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul will play in Game 1 vs. Rockets: ‘If I had to guess, I would say no’
May 3, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Paul battled through a hamstring injury during his incredible Game 7 performance.
May 3, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Cavaliers could be OK against the Bulls (even without Kevin Love), Warriors remain favorites and more lessons from the first round
May 3, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The Clippers got a free look at the final play.
May 3, 2015, 12:58 AM EDT
Tell me again how he can’t win the big one.
May 2, 2015, 11:53 PM EDT
There’s not going to be a better series these playoffs.
May 2, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
It was going to take a shot like that to win this, the best first-round series in recent memory.
May 2, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
He was out for eight minutes the Clippers were only -2.
May 1, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Clippers bench is very thin as it is.
May 1, 2015, 1:24 AM EDT
This series had to have a Game 7.
Apr 29, 2015, 9:34 PM EDT
Somehow, Clippers forward didn’t get T’d up
Apr 29, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
Unless he said something …
Apr 29, 2015, 9:40 AM EDT
Apr 29, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Can the Clippers shake off their frustration in 48 hours?
Apr 29, 2015, 2:45 AM EDT
“It was a dumb ass play… can’t blame anybody for that but me.” —DeAndre Jordan
Apr 29, 2015, 12:31 AM EDT
The first eight minutes of Game 5 Tuesday night was pretty much the Clippers’ dream scenario.
Apr 26, 2015, 9:17 PM EDT
The Clippers needed their big stars to step up Sunday or they were going to be in a very deep hole. They got it.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15