Jul 10, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
A run down of the free agent signings we have so far.
Jul 10, 2014, 2:51 PM EDT
Houston has 72 hours to match
Jul 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
New Orleans no longer has enough cap room to absorb Asik’s salary
Jul 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Rockets may need to move Jeremy Lin fast… but to the Sixers?
Jul 10, 2014, 1:25 AM EDT
Rockets have 72 hours to match
Jul 10, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
Flip Saunders has been patient all along, that’s not changing now.
Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract
Jul 9, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
Has Bosh decided on signing with Houston if LeBron James leaves Heat anyway?
Jul 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
Houston would have 72 hours to match max or near-max offer
Jul 9, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
LeBron James’ max: $118,705,300 over five years
Carmelo Anthony’s max: $129,135,810 over five years
Jul 9, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
He was never really in the mix to join LeBron anywhere, the two hadn’t been talking.
Jul 9, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
Maybe this isn the first domino of free agency, the question is what way it falls.
Jul 9, 2014, 12:21 PM EDT
A Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins, Chandler Parsons starting lineup would be interesting.
Jul 8, 2014, 5:37 PM EDT
Maybe Wednesday we start to get some clarity.
Jul 8, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Deng would be open to a return to Chicago, but they’re not likely to agree on money and years now.
Jul 8, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
LeBron and Wade hanging out together in Vegas obviously means …
Jul 8, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Bosh’s max offer from the Rockets has some believing Anthony may be waiting to see if he takes it, which would open a spot with the Heat.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
What will LeBron James think of this?
Jul 7, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
Bosh is a better fit with the Rockets than Carmelo Anthony.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Rich Paul reportedly sat down with Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert, though many hurdles remain
Jul 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Anthony would be the first domino to fall to break open the free agency bottleneck (LeBron is the other).
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
LeBron is in radio silence and that is making a lot of people in Miami uncomfortable.
Jul 6, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
Miami’s big three remain patient, and largely quiet.
Jul 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Could Bosh still command a max contract if LeBron leaves Miami?
Jul 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Why should LeBron rush into a decision again?
Jul 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Why? To get a future first round pick.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17