Nov 25, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
Faried put the hammer down.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Can you blame him?
Nov 25, 2014, 1:16 AM EST
Another “beautiful” bit of defense by James Harden.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:46 PM EST
Finally, some good news for the Bulls.
Nov 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
The bottom of the rankings are pretty obvious, the top harder to put together.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
Bulls point guard says he’ll return tomorrow against the Nuggets at the latest
Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EST
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
What did you expect him to think?
Nov 23, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Rose could return Monday.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Dunleavy says he was just trying to foul to stop the clock. Watch and decide for yourself.
Nov 22, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Mike James or Will Bynum could be added to the roster for a short stint.
Nov 22, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
X-rays were negative but he is going to miss some time.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
Did Bulls center think Cousins flopped?
Nov 20, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Rose could be out longer.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Clippers coach: ‘He’s probably the best player in the league that nobody knows’
Nov 19, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
Harden talks defense, Duncan talks getting excited.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Only six NBA players have the right to veto trades included in their respective contracts.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:35 AM EST
Talk of L.A. becoming a Clippers town is proven to be nonsense, as Bulls fans loudly cheer their team to victory at Staples Center.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:15 AM EST
The Rockets looked human pckin
Nov 17, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 17, 2014, 3:12 PM EST
He also says he got a lot of support from players around the league after his comments last week.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
This will mark the fifth game Rose has missed out of his team’s first 10 on the season.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
He’s day-to-day. Aren’t we all?
Nov 14, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
“He’s a great player and a great kid…but that was stupid. We’re so blessed. I limp around but I go home to a big ol’ mansion.” —Charles Barkley
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12