Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Oct 20, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Wesley Johnson is at his best in transition.
Oct 1, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
Two young players trying to prove to new coaches they deserved minutes. This is a real setback for both.
Jan 28, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
This is certainly not good not good for a rookie trying to carve out a spot in the NBA, but it’s not going to impact the Cavaliers rotation. Cleveland rookie Carrick Felix will be out 6-8 weeks with a stress fracture in his left knee, the team announced. The injury occurred while he was in…
Oct 14, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to be popular in Cleveland and he’s going to win them some games. He can backup Kyrie Irving at the one and Dion Waiters at the two, he can create shots for others plus he is good as a catch-and-shoot guard. He’s a solid defender. Well, he can do all that…
Sep 12, 2013, 4:09 PM EDT
Ask young players coming into the league who they wanted to be growing up and you get a lot of Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Michael Jordan, some Allen Iverson, some young ones say LeBron James, a few other players are mixed in there. Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Carrick Felix went another direction: Tony Hawk. He said…
Aug 6, 2013, 1:39 PM EDT
Carrick Felix was a bit of a surprise draft pick when the Cavaliers plucked him out of Arizona State early in the second round. But they like the swingman, enough that he has a contract that will keep him on the roster this year, reports Bob Finnan of the News Herald (on Sulia). The Cavs…
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 76
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20