Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Oct 20, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Wesley Johnson is at his best in transition.
Oct 1, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
Two young players trying to prove to new coaches they deserved minutes. This is a real setback for both.
Jan 28, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
This is certainly not good not good for a rookie trying to carve out a spot in the NBA, but it’s not going to impact the Cavaliers rotation. Cleveland rookie Carrick Felix will be out 6-8 weeks with a stress fracture in his left knee, the team announced. The injury occurred while he was in…
Oct 14, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Jarrett Jack is going to be popular in Cleveland and he’s going to win them some games. He can backup Kyrie Irving at the one and Dion Waiters at the two, he can create shots for others plus he is good as a catch-and-shoot guard. He’s a solid defender. Well, he can do all that…
Sep 12, 2013, 4:09 PM EDT
Ask young players coming into the league who they wanted to be growing up and you get a lot of Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Michael Jordan, some Allen Iverson, some young ones say LeBron James, a few other players are mixed in there. Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Carrick Felix went another direction: Tony Hawk. He said…
Aug 6, 2013, 1:39 PM EDT
Carrick Felix was a bit of a surprise draft pick when the Cavaliers plucked him out of Arizona State early in the second round. But they like the swingman, enough that he has a contract that will keep him on the roster this year, reports Bob Finnan of the News Herald (on Sulia). The Cavs…
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4