Sep 16, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Plenty of changes, but enough to make the playoffs?
Sep 14, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
With the win the USA is automatically qualified for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Sep 14, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Anthony can thrive in the triangle — if he moves the ball.
Sep 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Anthony was very direct in his assessment of the racially insensitive remarks made by the team’s GM and ownership.
Sep 12, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
I think Dallas may be the fourth best team in the West this season.
Sep 9, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Former Finals MVP spent time with Celtics, Raptors, Nuggets, Magic, Timberwolves, Pistons, Nuggets again, Knicks, Clippers and Pistons again
Sep 9, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
It’s a bit of a stretch.
Sep 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Last loss under Krzyzewski occurred in 2006.
Sep 5, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Stone also has interest from Cavaliers, Clippers, Heat, Kings and Spurs
Sep 4, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Anthony wanted to experience free agency, but now believes the stress was too much.
Sep 4, 2014, 8:28 PM EDT
This is the business interest Anthony wanted to be close to — a tech business investment firm.
Sep 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
Speaking to business leaders ‘Melo said his business ties in New York was key. Play to your audience.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
This was a concern for Nash last season, but as expected, the Lakers will indeed have him on the roster for the upcoming season.
Sep 2, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
The young Pistons could use this kind of locker room leader.
Aug 28, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Doesn’t matter who didn’t show up, the guys that did make Team USA one of two teams with a legit shot at gold.
Aug 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Dallas owner goes out of his way to compare his rival Daryl Morey’s
Aug 27, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
Shumpert and other Knicks will love an offense with player and ball movement… if ‘Melo shares the rock.
Aug 25, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
He’ll be great, if he moves the ball and moves off the ball.
Aug 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
There are a few reasons why trading Rondo at this point wouldn’t make a lot of sense.
Aug 23, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Beasley is an unrestricted free agent, but writing may be on the wall in terms of a potential return to the Heat.
Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Kobe may be right, but you can’t win the argument with the common perception.
Aug 21, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Coming back off foot surgery, this is a good thing.
Aug 19, 2014, 9:58 AM EDT
Aug 19, 2014, 12:06 AM EDT
Boeheim is right.
Aug 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
This reason makes the most sense.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23