Apr 28, 2010, 8:52 AM EDT
It was Cleveland’s night. Chicago made the effort, but the Cavaliers have too much. For example, on a fast break, you best have a couple guys ready to stop LeBron James, but that opens up other opportunities.
Apr 27, 2010, 4:07 PM EDT
In the second quarter, LeBron James was re-entering the game against the Bulls Sunday, just like he always does. The camera closely follows his every move, just like it always does. He took off his sweats and threw them to the floor, just like every other NBA player. And here’s your headline on Sports By…
Apr 27, 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
As expected, Chicago’s Derrick Rose and Luol Deng will play tonight in game five in Cleveland, Brian Windhost is reporting. Not that it will help much. Last game just kind of left that taste in your mouth. But they will go. Rose had an MRI yesterday that showed no significant damage to his ankle, just…
Apr 20, 2010, 12:39 PM EDT
The best part of the interview is when Noah rips Cleveland again, you can hear the Chicago-based writers start to laugh, but then realize the locals don’t find it so funny. For the record, it is funny. Sorry Cleveland.
Apr 20, 2010, 8:49 AM EDT
After the game, LeBron James said this was one of this best dunks ever. That puts it high on an very impressive list. Watch this — notice how badly James Johnson gets beat off the dribble by LeBron, To Johnson’s credit, he didn’t quit on the play, but that really just led to more embarrassment.
Apr 20, 2010, 8:43 AM EDT
A harsh reality landed upon the Chicago Bulls Monday night — The Bulls played their best; their best was not good enough. They made the right decisions, they scrapped and fought inside, they played with passion. And they lost. The final score was 112-102, and that 10-point margin is how much the Cleveland Cavaliers pulled…
Apr 17, 2010, 7:18 PM EDT
Let’s not pretend that the Bulls’ performance in this game was somehow significant; after building an early double-digit lead, the Cavs worked, and held, and coasted, until a temporary hiccup against the Bulls’ zone defense made this game a bit closer than it should have been. Does that mean Chicago is somehow going to make…
Apr 15, 2010, 2:33 AM EDT
Here is the schedule to set your life — or at least your DVR — by for the next couple of weeks. Note that all times listed are Eastern. If you don’t live out East (and I don’t) then do the math in your head. It keeps you sharp. Eastern Conference Cleveland vs. ChicagoGame 1…
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20