Dec 9, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
The Nets looked for other trade options, but there really aren’t any.
Dec 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
After an 8-11 start, the Nets are ready to shake things up.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
A lot was happening in Brooklyn on Monday, very little of it had to do with actual basketball.
Dec 8, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
Another injury for Lopez.
Dec 1, 2014, 7:17 PM EDT
Wednesday against Minnesota may be the Sixers best chance in the near future.
Nov 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Lopez was benched for the entire fourth quarter in the team’s latest loss.
Nov 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Nov 11, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Brooklyn is 4-2, but Johnson isn’t buying it: “We haven’t played anybody.”
Nov 10, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Can’t you just feel the brotherly love?
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Lopez has no timetable for a return.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
Boston tops Brooklyn, 121-105
Oct 29, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
Williams is feeling healthy again, and is poised to have a bounce-back season for the Nets.
Oct 28, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
New Brooklyn coach favors large lineups and slow pace — the opposite of the style that Jason Kidd made work
Oct 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Power-hungry coach using weird lineups? Yes please
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Lopez hasn’t practiced since it was reported he suffered a soft tissue injury to his surgically repaired foot on Oct. 16.
Oct 22, 2014, 2:58 PM EDT
This could be the year a big man breaks the string of guards winning the award.
Oct 20, 2014, 12:58 PM EDT
I’m unconvinced one had much to do with the other
Oct 16, 2014, 10:02 PM EDT
Not great news for the Nets big man who has missed a ton of time over the past three seasons.
Oct 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Leonard should get max contract (extension or otherwise) from Spurs
Oct 13, 2014, 1:22 PM EDT
He has yet to find his shooting rhythm in the NBA but that will come.
Oct 8, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
Billy King responds to Pierce’s comments about the team “going in a different direction.”
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29