PBT Podcast: OKC’s playoff chances, trade talk in Brooklyn and Charlotte, the latest drama with Lakers and Knicks
Dec 12, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Can the Nets really move any of their big three? Is there a market for Lance Stephenson?
Dec 12, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
What should Phil Jackson and Derek Fisher should do differently?
Report: Nets trading Andrei Kirilenko, picks, cash and, likely, a mystery player to 76ers for Brandon Davies
Dec 10, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
Expect Philadelphia to waive Kirilenko
Dec 9, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
The Nets looked for other trade options, but there really aren’t any.
Dec 9, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
After an 8-11 start, the Nets are ready to shake things up.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:42 AM EST
A lot was happening in Brooklyn on Monday, very little of it had to do with actual basketball.
Dec 8, 2014, 12:30 AM EST
Another injury for Lopez.
Dec 1, 2014, 7:17 PM EST
Wednesday against Minnesota may be the Sixers best chance in the near future.
Nov 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Lopez was benched for the entire fourth quarter in the team’s latest loss.
Nov 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Nov 11, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Brooklyn is 4-2, but Johnson isn’t buying it: “We haven’t played anybody.”
Nov 10, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Can’t you just feel the brotherly love?
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Lopez has no timetable for a return.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:27 AM EST
Boston tops Brooklyn, 121-105
Oct 29, 2014, 10:59 AM EST
Williams is feeling healthy again, and is poised to have a bounce-back season for the Nets.
Oct 28, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
New Brooklyn coach favors large lineups and slow pace — the opposite of the style that Jason Kidd made work
Oct 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Power-hungry coach using weird lineups? Yes please
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Lopez hasn’t practiced since it was reported he suffered a soft tissue injury to his surgically repaired foot on Oct. 16.
Oct 22, 2014, 2:58 PM EST
This could be the year a big man breaks the string of guards winning the award.
Oct 20, 2014, 12:58 PM EST
I’m unconvinced one had much to do with the other
Oct 16, 2014, 10:02 PM EST
Not great news for the Nets big man who has missed a ton of time over the past three seasons.
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 6
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 8
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 31