Jul 1, 2015, 2:12 AM EDT
Lopez gets three years, $60 million; Young gets four years, $50 million.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:18 PM EDT
They are trying to keep those two while dealing Joe Johnson and Deron Williams.
Jun 26, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
Nets remain frontrunners to re-sign him.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
Steve Blake and Pat Connaughton also switch coasts
Jun 22, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Will Nets, facing repeater luxury tax, re-sign forward?
Jun 12, 2015, 8:04 AM EDT
Is cash and the chance to win enough to get guys to come to Milwaukee, not a traditional free agent destination of choice?
Jun 3, 2015, 5:53 PM EDT
They still also plan to re-sign Brook Lopez and Thaddeus
May 31, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The Nets would love to trade the duo, but that is a lot easier said than done.
May 27, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
The offers won’t be as strong as they were in December.
May 26, 2015, 2:50 PM EDT
The Nets just do not have good rebuilding options going forward.
May 21, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol and James Harden round out the first team.
May 15, 2015, 10:14 AM EDT
Dellavedova dropped 19 on Bulls in Game 6, but he’s still averaging just 6.0 points per game in playoffs
May 12, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Williams is no longer a player worth the $43 million remaining on his deal, and Nets could use the stretch provision to rid themselves of the contract and free up some cap space.
May 11, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Jason Kidd coached Lopez in Brooklyn.
May 8, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
May 2, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Changes are ahead in Brooklyn, and Johnson sees them coming.
Apr 29, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
These are not the Hawks we saw in January and the Nets are exploiting that.
Apr 28, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
Lopez has a player option for $16.7 million next season, but could opt out to re-sign a longer deal this summer — with Brooklyn, or with someone else.
Apr 25, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Apr 21, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Horford is going to have work to do on the defensive end slowing down Brook Lopez.
Apr 14, 2015, 6:40 PM EDT
The Truth is speaking the truth.
Apr 10, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
This is a break for a Nets team trying to make the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
Nets owner also reiterates he’s not selling the team
Apr 9, 2015, 3:06 AM EDT
Cleveland is your two seed in the East, but who they face in the first round remains wide open.
Apr 8, 2015, 2:59 AM EDT
Also the Clippers moved into a tie for the three seed.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19