Feb 3, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
Will OKC choose to keep it going with Reggie Jackson?
Feb 3, 2015, 12:05 AM EST
Following a Jeff Green floater and one.
Jan 31, 2015, 11:00 PM EST
Three misses and a frustration foul on a single possession.
Jan 31, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
Green being unexpectedly held out led some to speculate that he might be dealt.
Jan 30, 2015, 7:51 PM EST
Jeff Green could get more run.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:39 PM EST
Brooks may last the season, but may not if Thunder miss the playoffs. Jackson, meanwhile, has been marginalized ever since Dion Waiters was acquired.
Jan 28, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
He is likely bought out if the Celtics can’t find a trade partner.
Jan 28, 2015, 3:08 PM EST
Wiggins also joins three other Timberwolves
Jan 28, 2015, 9:59 AM EST
It probably would matter less than before, but why change the date?
Jan 26, 2015, 2:38 PM EST
It’s Hawks and Warriors and everyone else. Just as its been for a while now.
Jan 24, 2015, 11:00 PM EST
Brad Stevens reportedly likes Prince, so a buyout may not be in the cards.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:18 AM EST
Danny Ainge seeking even more draft picks
Jan 23, 2015, 2:33 AM EST
The Blazers lose a tough one.
Jan 23, 2015, 1:17 AM EST
Sullinger’s hustle makes the play.
Jan 21, 2015, 6:55 PM EST
If it works with the rookies, would the NBA try it out for the All-Star Game itself?
Jan 19, 2015, 7:12 PM EST
Everybody has 20/20 hindsight about the draft.
Jan 18, 2015, 8:00 PM EST
Plumlee has fallen out of Phoenix’s rotation.
Jan 18, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
Still no decision on Tayshaun Prince.
Jan 17, 2015, 8:00 PM EST
Prince ended up in Boston as part of the deal that sent Jeff Green to the Grizzlies.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
And away from Reggie Jackson.
Jan 15, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
So, about that crowd-sourcing idea…
Jan 14, 2015, 2:58 PM EST
Biyombo leads Charlotte in plus-minus, but he doesn’t even play 20 minutes per game – not he’s complaining
Jan 14, 2015, 2:24 PM EST
Pistons guard made a 3-pointer when the gesture occurred
Jan 14, 2015, 10:18 AM EST
Clippers next stop for point guard?
Jan 13, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
The interesting question is what teams will call to try and get him as a free agent.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13