May 20, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
We predict Okafor to Minnesota, Towns to the Lakers, Russell to Philadephia, then it gets interesting.
Andrew Wiggins only unanimous All-Rookie first-teamer, Jordan Clarkson tops Marcus Smart for final first-team spot
May 18, 2015, 2:26 PM EDT
Nikola Mirotic, Nerlens Noel, Elfrid Payton also make first team
May 15, 2015, 10:14 AM EDT
Dellavedova dropped 19 on Bulls in Game 6, but he’s still averaging just 6.0 points per game in playoffs
May 14, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Why would Trail Blazers teammates leave Portland for Boston?
J.R. Smith calls Taj Gibson’s kick to Matthew Dellavedova ‘dirty,’ adds ‘I know a little thing about dirty plays’
May 13, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Smith was suspended two games for a dirty play against Boston’s Jae Crowder in the first round of the playoffs.
May 11, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
What do you think about Love to Boston in free agency now?
May 7, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Shumpert suffered the injury in the third quarter of Cleveland’s Game 2 win.
May 7, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
Will the NBA fine or suspend the Bulls center?
May 7, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT
Celtics forward wants to ‘apologize to him for the misfortune’
May 7, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
A lot of people seemed to vote with the team they cover
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
This is the battle we’ve been waiting for since training camp.
May 1, 2015, 11:47 AM EDT
Boston has the draft picks to make an intriguing offer, but the Kings have Cousins
Celtics GM Danny Ainge: Kevin Love saying Kelly Olynyk injured him on purpose was ‘a little bit over the top’
Apr 30, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Ainge defends his player as expected, but discounts Love’s remarks as being overly-dramatic in the process.
Apr 30, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
No surprises here.
Apr 30, 2015, 12:51 PM EDT
Love should opt out
Apr 29, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
Love should be good to go by the start of next season.
Tyson Chandler won’t be suspended for throwing punch at Dwight Howard in Mavericks’ Game 4 win over Rockets
Apr 28, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Watch and decide if this was the right call; it’s unclear, at best.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
He could need surgery.
Apr 28, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs just got very, very interesting.
Apr 28, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Apr 27, 2015, 7:17 PM EDT
The Cavs will be without two starters for the first two games of next round.
Apr 27, 2015, 6:22 PM EDT
He would have been key against the Bulls to help space the floor.
Apr 27, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
Olynyk finds common ground with Clevelanders
Apr 27, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
I say Smith should get at least three games.
Apr 27, 2015, 2:29 PM EDT
Cavaliers gave him a chance to wait by sweeping Celtics
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15