Jul 29, 2015, 6:31 PM EDT
Toronto has shifted the roster to be more defensive, and be able to go smaller.
Jul 28, 2015, 11:09 PM EDT
Could former summer-league standout fill Golden State’s need for an off-the-bench shooter?
Jul 28, 2015, 3:29 PM EDT
With more number retirements in Boston on the way in a few years.
Jul 28, 2015, 2:46 PM EDT
Did Michael Jordan hijack the draft process in Charlotte again?
Jul 27, 2015, 1:38 PM EDT
Celtics and Warriors finalize David Lee trade
Jul 24, 2015, 7:16 PM EDT
e’s got the tools, it’s just a matter of learning how to use them.
Jul 24, 2015, 5:46 PM EDT
The Warriors may have incentive to keep Barnes from becoming a restricted free agent next summer.
Jul 24, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Knicks president appears to be using outdated thinking. Again.
Jul 22, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Move helps Boston
Jul 22, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Jordan Mickey of Boston looked like a second round steal.
Jul 21, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
The Warriors and Cavaliers get the top two spots, but it will be much harder for Golden State to come out of the West than the Cavs out of the East.
Jul 18, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
No word yet on who will replace him for the exhibition game.
Jul 17, 2015, 8:44 AM EDT
Celtics point guard dislocated two fingers, but initial tests reveal no breaks
Jul 17, 2015, 12:28 AM EDT
Kyle Anderson is looking good for the Spurs.
Jul 16, 2015, 11:27 PM EDT
It’s not pretty.
Jul 16, 2015, 9:48 AM EDT
Chris Paul, Luol Deng, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Bradley Beal among other participants
Jul 14, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
If being patient seems hard, Lakers’ fans recall how the last quick fix — bringing in Dwight Howard and Steve Nash — went.
Jul 13, 2015, 6:13 PM EDT
Not sure this one gets consumated.
Jul 11, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Upshaw has the tools to be a defensive and rebounding machine at the NBA level.
Jul 10, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
Jul 9, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
This was a deal that no one backed out of.
Jul 9, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
By our best count, 10 guys signed at midnight, most will sign later in the day on Thursday.
Jul 8, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
Golden State has time to change its mind on forward acquired for David Lee
Jul 7, 2015, 8:54 PM EDT
Even without stretching Wallace, that projects to be about $24 million in savings
Jul 7, 2015, 3:06 PM EDT
Look for the Warriors to waive Wallace using the stretch provision.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11