May 20, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
We predict Okafor to Minnesota, Towns to the Lakers, Russell to Philadephia, then it gets interesting.
Jan 15, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
So, about that crowd-sourcing idea…
Jan 8, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
Kings guard begins to protect the rim, realizes what’s coming, decides “nope”
Jan 5, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Point guard averaging career highs in points and assists per game with fifth team in six seasons
Dec 27, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
Lob City comes to Sacramento.
Dec 22, 2014, 1:43 AM EDT
Quality win for LeBron James and the Cavaliers as well.
Dec 3, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
Get out of the way, Raptors. Ben McLemore is coming,
Nov 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
When he uses his athleticism to get to the rim good things happen.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:38 AM EDT
That’s a look
Nov 6, 2014, 4:50 PM EDT
The former No. 7 pick signs with LeBron James’ agent.
Nov 3, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
Outcomes for all the players you forgot were even eligible for a contract extension or team option… yes, I’m talking about Derrick Williams
Nov 2, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Slowing down Griffin isn’t easy.
Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Anthony Bennett, Otto Porter, Alex Len, Nerlens Noel, Ben McLemore, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, C.J. McCollum among those looking to bounce back after underwhelming rookie years
Oct 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Boogie Cousins is in for a big year. Is that enough?
Sep 11, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Sacramento drafted shooting guards with back-to-back top-eight selections
Sep 2, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Raduljica deserves another NBA contract following adequate rookie year
Jul 22, 2014, 1:24 AM EDT
Ray McCallum dropped 29 and even threw in a Jordan shrug.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Doug McDermott was the best of the rookies in Vegas.
Jul 14, 2014, 3:01 PM EDT
If Rudy Gay is as efficient this season as he was after the trade his market value goes up. Making it harder for the Kings to keep him.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:02 AM EDT
McDermott and Tony Snell had a very good shooting game for the Bulls.
Jun 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Info on every pick, every trade, in one convenient place.
Jun 24, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
Hard to see this happening, but it would make the Kings interesting.
Reports: Kings want to trade for Kevin Love, whether he agrees to stay or not. Wizards may be interested, too.
May 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
This is the kind of thing teams leak to show their fan bases “we will do whatever it takes for you” knowing full well the entire time it’s not happening.
May 23, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
Anthony Bennett was only the start of the problems
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 7
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 12
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27