Jun 11, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
He stayed in the game.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:23 PM EDT
Cavaliers rolling early in Game 4.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:21 PM EDT
The Cavaliers raced out to a 7-0 lead.
Jun 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
This series has averaged 93.7 possessions per game — seven fewer than the Warriors averaged during the regular season.
Jun 10, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Something out of Draymond Green and the front line would help, too.
Jun 10, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
A combination of some David Lee as the screener and Stephen Curry being more aggressive seemed to work.
Jun 8, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
This few-minute stretch mattered in Games 1 and 2. How will it play out during the rest of the NBA Finals?
Jun 7, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
It won’t be cheap.
Jun 7, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Not well – so Cleveland should take risks
Jun 7, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
The Cavaliers believe they can still win the series, even without Kyrie.
Jun 5, 2015, 2:42 AM EDT
Golden State forces LeBron into a steady diet of mid-range jumpers. How do Cavaliers adjust?
Jun 3, 2015, 10:14 PM EDT
Warriors center doesn’t understand why Cavaliers keep talking about their point guard
Jun 3, 2015, 1:25 PM EDT
These franchises are not far removed from some pretty dismal seasons
Jun 2, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Stephen Curry is a slight favorite to win Finals MVP over LeBron James.
Jun 2, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
Cleveland has plenty of options, few – maybe none – good
Jun 1, 2015, 11:27 AM EDT
How do Klay Thompson and Kyrie Irving injuries affect NBA Finals?
May 30, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Bogut claimed the Warriors’ series against the Grizzlies was more physical than the one against the Rockets, despite “aired fists and elbows” from Dwight Howard.
May 29, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
NBA gives Rockets center a flagrant foul, rescinds technical fouls for him and Andrew Bogut
May 27, 2015, 10:21 PM EDT
Will it stand?
May 26, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Inconsistent ruling, but a good one for the Rockets.
May 26, 2015, 3:59 PM EDT
Would the league really upgrade a foul and bench a star player in an elimination game?
May 26, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Based on that Al Horford precedent, Dwight Howard should have gotten a Flagrant 2 and ejected.
May 25, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
He was not ejected.
May 24, 2015, 12:07 AM EDT
Houston has played well and valiantly this postseason, but the Warriors are simply better.
May 22, 2015, 9:48 AM EDT
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4