Nov 7, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
Oklahoma City could use point guard to give Reggie Jackson more minutes off the ball
Nov 5, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
He’s not an answer but he is a healthy body and the Thunder are short on those.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Oklahoma City finishes game with six healthy players
Nov 4, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
OKC has been decimated by injuries and would like to add another player to the roster as soon as possible.
Nov 3, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
Outcomes for all the players you forgot were even eligible for a contract extension or team option… yes, I’m talking about Derrick Williams
Oct 28, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Oklahoma City has set record for playoff success, first rounders acquired
Oct 25, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Thunder will be very short-handed the first month of the regular season.
Oct 12, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
The reigning MVP’s foot fracture has far-reaching effects.
Oct 12, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
The 2014 NBA MVP was diagnosed with a Jones fracture in his right foot.
Sep 4, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Bucks owner says Milwaukee. Is he right?
Sep 2, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Raduljica deserves another NBA contract following adequate rookie year
Aug 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Nuggets give No. 16 pick less than 120% of scale next two seasons
May 22, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Anthony Bennett got one second team vote.
May 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Paul George, Nick Young and Chris Bosh previous victims
Oct 7, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Last season: The Thunder finished the regular season with a record of 60-22, which was good for the number one playoff seed in the Western Conference. Thanks to the unfortunate knee injury that occurred in Game 2 of the team’s first round playoff series against the Rockets, however, OKC quite literally limped to the finish…
Jul 30, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
When we say NBA rookies are on a “rookie scale contract” what really is going on is there is a salary level set for said player (amount based upon draft pick), and teams can offer between 80 percent and 120 percent of that number. Around the league, it’s a pretty standard for teams to give…
- What rust? Russell Westbrook returns, puts up 32 points in 24 minutes (VIDEO) 0
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8