Apr 9, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Kansas center could be No. 1 pick
The Extra Pass: Winning regular season series doesn’t guarantee playoff success… but it doesn’t hurt
Apr 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In the past three seasons, the team that has won the regular season series between teams has gone 23-11 in the playoffs when they meet.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:26 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is now 10th on the NBA’s all time scoring list, Steve Nash is third on the all time assists list. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Durant’s streak of 25+ points games is over basically because the Kings are terrible.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:07 AM EDT
He built the Lakers back into a contender after Shaquille O’Neal left, now he’s going to get a shot at another rebuild.
Steve Nash believes chance to move up on all-time assists list influenced D’Antoni’s decision to play him vs. Rockets
Apr 9, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Steve Nash would be fine not playing the rest of the season, but he can move up in the record books with just five more assists.
Apr 8, 2014, 11:44 PM EDT
LeBron thought at home with the game on the line he should have gotten the call, but that was a clean block.
Apr 8, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is depressed by the documentary chronicling the end of Steve Nash’s career.
Apr 8, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
“Who wants to sex Mutombo?” never happened, sadly.
Apr 8, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Mike D’Antoni has one year remaining on his contract with the Lakers, so the decision of whether or not to return isn’t his to make.
Apr 8, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
A pure point guard and some depth off the bench couldn’t hurt the Pacers.
Apr 8, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
If you’re coaching a team bound for the lottery, why rush a star player back from injury at this point?
Apr 8, 2014, 5:02 PM EDT
Nerlens Noel is eager to get back on the court but knows he has to wait until Summer League. No matter what he tweets.
Apr 8, 2014, 4:09 PM EDT
Rest is not the entire answer for the struggling Pacers, but it’s one of them.
Apr 8, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Marcin Gortat wants to help you be multilingual.
Apr 8, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
As expected, the Wolfpack forward will enter the NBA Draft (and get taken in the middle of the first round).
Apr 8, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
When Nene is on the court the Wizards allow just 99 points per 100 possessions, when he is out the Wizards give up 105.2 points per 100. Think they might want him back soon?
Apr 8, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
Let’s stop thinking about this rumor now
Apr 8, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
NBA front offices already have the UConn head coach on their list of people to call.
Apr 8, 2014, 12:17 PM EDT
Lakers guard injured right foot
More Top Posts
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 5
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)
- Rick Carlisle: Dirk Nowitzki should be ranked as top-12 NBA player of all time (46)
- Report: Carmelo Anthony asked what it was like to play for Bulls coach Thibodeau (43)