WATCH: Cavaliers set NBA record by hitting nine three-pointers without a miss in first quarter vs. Hawks
Nov 16, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Cleveland hit its first 11 threes of the game, and the rout was on.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Atlanta is a little more affordable…. plus they could offer the max deal.
Nov 16, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Raptors are a fun team to watch.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Cleveland led by as many as 43 points.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Wade was out of this particular contest, but Bosh becoming a vocal leader is good for the Heat.
Nov 15, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Beal averaged 17.1 points in 34.7 minutes per contest for the Wizards last season.
Nov 15, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
This is basically an excuse to discuss how statistically absurd Davis has been to start the season.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Philadelphia had a chance to win, but Brown picking up the automatic technical foul hurt his team’s chances.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
This will mark the fifth game Rose has missed out of his team’s first 10 on the season.
Nov 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Scott appears to have the same inability to manage Bryant’s minutes as Mike D’Antoni before him.
Nov 15, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Gordon Hayward guarded Anthony for most of the night, and said afterward: “I’m sore. … He’s a hassle down there.”
Nov 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Duncan surpassed 25,000 career points in Friday night’s win over the Lakers.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t take your eyes off Gary Harris — especially you, mom.
Nov 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Here’s a conspiracy theory on what might have really happened between Nash and the Lakers.
Nov 15, 2014, 1:11 AM EST
Carmelo Anthony scores 46 points, but Burke’s shot at the buzzer effectively erased them all.
Nov 15, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
LeBron scores 41 in Cavaliers’ win over Celtics
Nov 14, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Livingston, now with the Warriors, required offseason surgery to repair the injury that was improperly diagnosed at the time.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
It’s been a rough start to the season for MKG.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Price is out for Friday’s contest against the Spurs because of a flagrant foul he committed in Wednesday’s loss to the Pelicans.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:29 PM EST
James Ennis — a PBT favorite — will get the start in his place.
More Top Posts
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Gary Payton on Dwight Howard: ‘I think he’s disliked by a lot of players’ (108)
- Report: Dwight Howard admits to using corporal punishment on son, doctor finds ‘excessive force’ (78)
- Kevin Durant reportedly tells Dwight Howard: ‘You’re a p—-’ (61)
- Police re-open investigation of Dwight Howard allegedly abusing his child (56)
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend (54)