Apr 15, 2015, 8:11 PM EDT
Clippers at a disadvantage compared to Trail Blazers, Spurs or Rockets
Apr 15, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
Pero Antic reportedly didn’t grab police officer, but tapped officer’s shoulder
Apr 15, 2015, 6:25 PM EDT
He says Tony Allen is the toughest 1-on-1 defender in the NBA
Apr 15, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
He likely goes in the late teens or early 20s.
Apr 15, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
You can bet owners in the East are not thinking “I’d be happy to give up a couple playoff games worth of home game revenue to make bloggers happy.”
Apr 15, 2015, 3:59 PM EDT
Maybe the perfect recap of the season that was in NYC.
Apr 15, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Arenas used to play for the Wizards, so he’s taking shots at the Raptors, who may be their first round playoff opponent.
Apr 15, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Pacers need to win to make the playoffs, and have not lost when wearing the jerseys.
Russell Westbrook on Kobe Bryant’s recent defense of his high volume of shot attempts: ‘That’s my guy’
Apr 15, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Westbrook was happy Kobe had his back.
Apr 15, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
<—– This one is gone.
Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
A solid case can be made for both Draymond Green and Kawhi Leonard.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Both teams have great incentive to lose on the final night of the regular season.
Russell Westbrook will beat out James Harden to win the scoring title … unless something crazy happens
Apr 15, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Technically, Harden still has a shot. But he’d need to score quite a bit more than Westbrook on the season’s final day.
Apr 15, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Four different players were named on our three-man ballots.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
There’s some video, but it cuts away in spots so there’s a leap of faith required.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Portis’ production makes him a borderline lottery pick. Will his limited upside bump him out?
Apr 15, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Bulls just need to beat the Hawks and Chicago is your three seed.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The Clippers can go no lower than the three seed.
Apr 15, 2015, 2:02 AM EDT
It’s impressive Boston is here.
Apr 15, 2015, 12:03 AM EDT
…and perform their big hit: “Spurs!”
More Top Posts
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Tanking could be epic in Heat vs. Sixers (45)
- Report: Thunder may let coach Scott Brooks go, will take time deciding his future (43)
- 76ers out-tank the Heat, but Nets probably save Miami (39)
- Was Shaq lazy? Kobe Bryant wants to know where the media got that idea (28)
- J.R. Smith: ‘We all know who the real MVP is’ (27)