Oct 3, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
He’ll only be 30 years old, but multiple back surgeries have him eying an early NBA exit.
Oct 2, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
Curry has a better career FT percentage than his head coach amassed over 15 NBA seasons.
Oct 2, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Latest signature shoes for LeBron James were supposed to be available globally on Oct. 11.
Oct 2, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
Clippers could offer Jordan a three-year extension, but he’ll likely hold out for a longer deal next summer.
Oct 2, 2014, 8:16 PM EDT
Bryant explained afterward that he uses it as a motivational tool, but we’re not necessarily buying it.
Oct 2, 2014, 7:17 PM EDT
David Blatt played Thompson, not Anderson Varejao, alongside Kevin Love at Wednesday’s scrimmage.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:12 PM EDT
The Rockets superstar challenges fans to submit shots for him to take.
Oct 2, 2014, 5:26 PM EDT
Previous reports had linked the Russian billionaire to talks with the Guggenheim group about a partnership.
Oct 2, 2014, 5:02 PM EDT
James is teaching Blatt’s playbook to Cavs teammates after hours.
Oct 2, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Oct 2, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Of course he has.
Oct 2, 2014, 3:01 PM EDT
Parsons signed near-max contract with Mavericks this summer
Oct 2, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
The stamp is much larger than the average stamp, fitting for Chamberlain.
Report: Los Angeles Dodgers’ owners in talks to buy part of Brooklyn Nets as part of “combination of assets”
Oct 2, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
The Dodgers have the highest payroll in baseball, the Nets free spending ways may not change much.
DeMarcus Cousins on Kings’ switch from Isaiah Thomas to Darren Collison: ‘The ball is moving a lot better’
Oct 2, 2014, 1:42 PM EDT
Cousins pulls no punches on Sacramento’s point guard change
Oct 2, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
I get Monroe’s concerns, but if most of our bosses offered to basically double our salary we’d take the risk of working with new people we don’t know well.
Oct 2, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
LeBron’s age, contract complicate decision
Oct 2, 2014, 11:49 AM EDT
Garnett: ‘Absolutely not. Hell no’
Oct 2, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
There’s going to be a lot of this in the coming season.
Oct 2, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
It’s another year about development.
More Top Posts
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? (71)
- Michael Jordan disagrees with LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki on 82-game schedule (59)
- Kobe Bryant: “We are overpaid, at the same time so are the owners” (38)
- NBPA director Michele Roberts on max salaries: “The premise offends me” (37)
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ (35)