Jul 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Gilbert’s letter had been hosted on Cavaliers’ official site for nearly four years
Jul 7, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Rich Paul reportedly sat down with Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert, though many hurdles remain
Jul 7, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Dallas was always the most likely landing spot for Carter.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
That five-year, $60 million contract probably made the decision a lot easier.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Anthony would be the first domino to fall to break open the free agency bottleneck (LeBron is the other).
Jul 7, 2014, 1:10 AM EDT
KCP has totaled 56 points in his first two games at Orlando Summer League.
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
LeBron is in radio silence and that is making a lot of people in Miami uncomfortable.
Jul 6, 2014, 11:18 PM EDT
This is not going to help his image issues.
Report: Sense around the league is that Carmelo Anthony is likely to choose between Knicks and Lakers
Jul 6, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Lakers being so close comes as a bit of a surprise.
Jul 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Kidd’s statement is about as believable as the nonsense he spewed at his introductory press conference.
Jul 6, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
He takes over for Darren Collison.
Jul 6, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Three years, $22 million with a player option the third year. Fair deal for both sides.
Jul 6, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
Miami’s big three remain patient, and largely quiet.
Jul 6, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Look for the Pacers to shake up their core, but is any other team going to really take on Hibbert right now?
Jul 6, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins needs a shot blocker next to him and the Kings are in the market for one.
Jul 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Could Bosh still command a max contract if LeBron leaves Miami?
Jul 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Lakers must take care of their retired players before offering Melo a max contract
Jul 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Dollars may be dwindling in Indiana, but Stephenson’s agent knows other teams that miss out on bigger names will come calling.
Jul 6, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Bucks don’t have a lot of options when it comes to upgrading the roster in free agency, so overpaying dramatically might be their only shot.
Jul 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Why should LeBron rush into a decision again?
More Top Posts
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 59
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 72
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 40
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Report: Cavaliers willing to trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love (178)
- Lakers “win” bidding process, get rights to Carlos Boozer (153)
- Report: Charlotte Hornets to sign Lance Stephenson to three-year contract (120)
- Report: LeBron James has reached out to Kevin Love to express interest in him playing for Cavaliers (119)
- Report: Timberwolves prefer Klay Thompson to Andrew Wiggins in Kevin Love trade (100)