May 12, 2015, 11:15 PM EDT
Bosh’s season was cut short with blood clots in his lungs.
May 12, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Matthew Dellavedova received no penalty.
May 12, 2015, 9:54 PM EDT
James finished with 38 points and did a little of everything in the win.
May 12, 2015, 8:58 PM EDT
It was the only shot he’d hit to that point.
May 12, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Casey had previously been thought to be on the hot seat.
May 12, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
James is doing his part to keep Cleveland’s season from slipping away.
May 12, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
He will have multiple teams looking for him to be a lead assistant immediately, and he will get another shot in the big chair at some point.
May 12, 2015, 6:01 PM EDT
Gasol reportedly is improving and could be back before this series ends.
May 12, 2015, 5:31 PM EDT
What happens when he gets raked across the left hand driving to the basket?
May 12, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Julius Erving repped the team last year, and had an embarrassing moment when one of the team’s picks was revealed.
May 12, 2015, 3:59 PM EDT
Tom Thibodeau anyone?
May 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Dribbling is one thing, what happens when that hand gets hit with hard contact?
May 12, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
LeBron was always going to play, the question is just how effective can he be?
May 12, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Williams is no longer a player worth the $43 million remaining on his deal, and Nets could use the stretch provision to rid themselves of the contract and free up some cap space.
May 12, 2015, 1:08 PM EDT
Pelicans made the playoffs this year, and improved in each of the last three seasons under Williams since trading Chris Paul.
May 12, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
League officially announces that Brooklyn will host the draft for a third straight year. Ticket information inside.
May 12, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Gasol missed Game 4 with a hamstring injury, and he may miss Game 5, as well.
Bradley Beal, did Kyle Korver travel on Hawks’ final possession of Game 4? ‘Yeah, but they didn’t call it’
May 12, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Check out the video — Beal appears to be correct.
May 12, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The team unveiled official primary and secondary logos — including Ballin’ Benjamin Franklin.
NBA on David Blatt’s attempt to call timeout late in Game 4: ‘None of the three officials’ saw him signal for it
May 12, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
Video may indicate otherwise.
More Top Posts
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Byron Scott: ‘I just felt in my heart and in my mind’ that Lakers would end up with one of top two picks (73)
- Al Horford ejected after elbow to Matthew Dellavedova’s shoulder (VIDEO) (56)
- Lakers GM: If free agents don’t choose L.A. because of Kobe Bryant, ‘we don’t want them. You should go someplace else.’ (50)
- Report: Lakers will pursue Tom Thibodeau (45)
- Al Horford on Matthew Dellavedova: ‘I did think he went at me’ (45)