Apr 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Nets have been the East’s best team since the first of the year, and may threaten Miami and Indiana once the postseason begins.
Apr 2, 2014, 2:01 AM EDT
Damian Lillard, Golden State’s backcourt have big nights.
Apr 2, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Stephen Curry is an assassin.
Report: Rockets sued after players allegedly used gay slurs to taunt Barclays Center server last year
Apr 1, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
A gay server says Rockets’ players taunted him and verbally chased him out of the locker room where he working using gay slurs at a game last season.
NBA says refs missed call at the end of Nuggets-Grizzlies; Denver should have had a chance at final shot
Apr 1, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
League says Nuggets should have gotten a chance at a final shot after referees missed a call in the closing seconds.
Apr 1, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
Kidd wins the award, but speaking on it before the Nets took on the Rockets, preferred to give the credit to his players.
Apr 1, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
Slovenian comedian and impersonator Klemen Slakonja put together a pretty amusing tribute video… if we understood it the video might even be more amusing.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Reggie Evans was ejected for the elbow he landed on Anthony Davis, and the way he left the floor may have been the reason for the fine.
Apr 1, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
Brandon Jennings has been caught twice flopping this year, and that earns him a small fine.
Apr 1, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Take the $19.3 million next season or go for the security of a longer deal (and leave Sacramento)?
Apr 1, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Jay-Z has some sway and Andrew Wiggins may sign with his Roc Nation agency.
Apr 1, 2014, 2:58 PM EDT
Remember when Mike D’Antoni just played small and forced you to adjust to him? He doesn’t have the horses for that in Los Angeles so he will go big against Portland with Pau Gasol retuning and starting next to Chris Kaman.
Apr 1, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Who is more Texas than Dirk Nowitzki? Exactly.
Apr 1, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
You think an 18-game winning streak can make Gregg Popovich happy? Have you been paying attention?
Apr 1, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT
Mavericks will be on a road trip.
Apr 1, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
Apr 1, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
The Cavaliers really do like Scotty Hopson, a 6’7” two guard from Tennessee last seen playing in Turkey. However, they gave him a big deal to set him up as trade bait around the NBA Draft.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Pacers could change that, though.
Apr 1, 2014, 10:18 AM EDT
LeBron remixes Jay-Z track
Apr 1, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
O’Bryant faces an uphill battle to get drafted.
More Top Posts
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)
- Rick Carlisle: Dirk Nowitzki should be ranked as top-12 NBA player of all time (46)
- Report: Carmelo Anthony asked what it was like to play for Bulls coach Thibodeau (43)