Apr 4, 2014, 2:27 PM EDT
Last summer he signed a $44 million deal with the Bucks, and since then it’s been bar fights and fights with teammates. And now this. It’s about the worst year you could have after inking a new deal.
Apr 4, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Pau Gasol is gone from the Lakers but some good teams — Chicago, Memphis — may well pick him up this summer.
Apr 4, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
Doc Rivers wanted to get the ball out of the hands of the best point guard in the game more often, and that has worked wonders for the Clippers.
Apr 4, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
Report: Los Angeles leaning toward shutting down Gasol for season
Apr 4, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
Will he get it?
Apr 4, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Phil Jackson and Carmelo Anthony are talking… not about a new contract yet, just about how tough a year it has been for ‘Melo to carry the load in NYC with little help until recently.
Apr 4, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
Cuban wants NBA to explore allowing HGH use
Apr 4, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
Maybe so another team can rescue them
Apr 4, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
But it could help Indiana keep Lance Stephenson
Apr 4, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Doc Rivers wants to get the key guys on his bench rested before the playoffs.
Apr 4, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Remarkably, it’s not already too late.
Apr 4, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
OKC’s athleticism on defense flusters the Spurs, plus Dirk Nowitizki does well,
Apr 4, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook was putting on a show Thursday night.
Apr 3, 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
The Spurs had their 19-game winning streak snapped in OKC.
Apr 3, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Jason Williams was a wizard with the basketball.
Apr 3, 2014, 9:13 PM EDT
Pat Riley gave Chris Bosh one of his championship rings during the recruitment process, and Bosh hasn’t given it back just yet.
Apr 3, 2014, 7:56 PM EDT
Charlotte was clever in pimping Jefferson for the All-NBA teams (and he should get consideration).
Apr 3, 2014, 6:54 PM EDT
Everybody should be in uniform for the Spurs at Thunder Thursday night. Well, except for Manu.
Apr 3, 2014, 5:57 PM EDT
Nick Young says he wants to stay with the Lakers, but what he really wants is a raise. And he’s earned it.
Apr 3, 2014, 5:32 PM EDT
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh can all opt out this summer, but Riley thinks the Heat are staying together.
More Top Posts
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 26
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 12
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 21
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 14
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)
- Rick Carlisle: Dirk Nowitzki should be ranked as top-12 NBA player of all time (46)
- Report: Carmelo Anthony asked what it was like to play for Bulls coach Thibodeau (43)