Apr 7, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Thunder forward has scored 25 in 41 straight
Apr 7, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Pelicans forward scoring 20.8 points per game with 8.3 turnover percentage
Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a clinic against the Jazz. Yes it still counts if it’s against the Jazz.
Apr 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Special film study, top-to-bottom roster changes and old players who aren’t really old define Philadelphia’s season.
Apr 7, 2014, 1:59 AM EDT
The Suns are playing for their playoff lives — and playing well.
Apr 7, 2014, 1:16 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert got benched and has come to symbolize the Pacers’ problems.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
LeBron James and J.R. Smith went at it in the Heat’s win over the Knicks.
Apr 6, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
The first arrest was on an alleged domestic abuse charge for choking the woman that lived with him. The second arrest was for allegedly making a terrorist threat.
Apr 6, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Magic ownership makes it clear that their team is not for sale.
Apr 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Glen Davis has a player option to stay with the Clippers next season, but it’s likely he’ll leave that on the table and seek a longer-term deal somewhere else.
Apr 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Bucks weren’t tanking, yet they found a way to have the worst record in the league.
Apr 6, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
J.R. Smith shot himself into the record books on Sunday, but despite his 32 points, the Knicks fell further out of the playoff picture with a loss to the Heat.
Kenneth Faried eligible for extension this summer, but not feeling ‘too secure’ about Nuggets future
Apr 6, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Kenneth Faried may not feel secure in Denver, but he’s going to be in line for a huge contract from someone if he doesn’t get his extension this summer.
Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
LeBron is just too strong sometimes.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Nene could return next week from a knee injury that has sidelined him for the past 21 games.
Apr 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Joel Anthony may consider free agency this summer, but no one is going to pay him more than he’d get by simply taking the player option on the final year of his deal.
Apr 6, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Kyrie Irving scored a career-high 44 points a day after ripping the media for reporting he wants out of Cleveland.
Apr 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Multiple teams will be interested in Pau Gasol when he becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Apr 6, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
Kevin Garnett returned to action for the Nets, and played as though he hadn’t missed a single game.
Apr 5, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Owner Herb Kohl appears to be nearing a deal where he will sell the Bucks to an ownership group that keeps them in Milwaukee and builds a new arena.
More Top Posts
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 10
- Why shot-location defense matters 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 7
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 13
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season (55)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)