The Extra Pass: Winning regular season series doesn’t guarantee playoff success… but it doesn’t hurt
Apr 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In the past three seasons, the team that has won the regular season series between teams has gone 23-11 in the playoffs when they meet.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:26 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is now 10th on the NBA’s all time scoring list, Steve Nash is third on the all time assists list. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Durant’s streak of 25+ points games is over basically because the Kings are terrible.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:07 AM EDT
He built the Lakers back into a contender after Shaquille O’Neal left, now he’s going to get a shot at another rebuild.
Steve Nash believes chance to move up on all-time assists list influenced D’Antoni’s decision to play him vs. Rockets
Apr 9, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Steve Nash would be fine not playing the rest of the season, but he can move up in the record books with just five more assists.
Apr 8, 2014, 11:44 PM EDT
LeBron thought at home with the game on the line he should have gotten the call, but that was a clean block.
Apr 8, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is depressed by the documentary chronicling the end of Steve Nash’s career.
Apr 8, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
“Who wants to sex Mutombo?” never happened, sadly.
Apr 8, 2014, 8:03 PM EDT
Mike D’Antoni has one year remaining on his contract with the Lakers, so the decision of whether or not to return isn’t his to make.
Apr 8, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
A pure point guard and some depth off the bench couldn’t hurt the Pacers.
Apr 8, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
If you’re coaching a team bound for the lottery, why rush a star player back from injury at this point?
Apr 8, 2014, 5:02 PM EDT
Nerlens Noel is eager to get back on the court but knows he has to wait until Summer League. No matter what he tweets.
Apr 8, 2014, 4:09 PM EDT
Rest is not the entire answer for the struggling Pacers, but it’s one of them.
Apr 8, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Marcin Gortat wants to help you be multilingual.
Apr 8, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
As expected, the Wolfpack forward will enter the NBA Draft (and get taken in the middle of the first round).
Apr 8, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
When Nene is on the court the Wizards allow just 99 points per 100 possessions, when he is out the Wizards give up 105.2 points per 100. Think they might want him back soon?
Apr 8, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
Let’s stop thinking about this rumor now
Apr 8, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
NBA front offices already have the UConn head coach on their list of people to call.
Apr 8, 2014, 12:17 PM EDT
Lakers guard injured right foot
Apr 8, 2014, 11:35 AM EDT
Despite a great NCAA tournament and a second ring, NBA scouts are not sold on Napier as more than a guard off the bench at the NBA level.
More Top Posts
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 16
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 18
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 20
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 11
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season (65)
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” (65)
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set (55)
- Klay Thompson on Blake Griffin: ‘How can a guy that big and strong flop that much?’ (50)
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft (49)