Apr 7, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Police detail what led to Cunningham’s second arrest, texts he allegedly sent threatening the woman he was already arrested for allegedly abusing. The judge has decided to keep him in jail for now rather than let him out on bail again.
Apr 7, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
The Spurs have solidified themselves atop the NBA — if your team is going to win an NBA title they need to clear that bar because the Spurs aren’t coming back to the pack.
Apr 7, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Indiana’s problem now are not simple and they will not be easy to fix this season.
Apr 7, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
As had been expected Mourning and Richardson are in, somehow Tim Hardaway didn’t make the cut.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
Biased? Yes. Right? Maybe.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
That’s seriously impressive
Apr 7, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Warriors foward dealing with nerve inflammation
Apr 7, 2014, 10:33 AM EDT
Point guard left Spurs’ win over Grizzlies yesterday
Apr 7, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Thunder forward has scored 25 in 41 straight
Apr 7, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Pelicans forward scoring 20.8 points per game with 8.3 turnover percentage
Apr 7, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
Stephen Curry put on a clinic against the Jazz. Yes it still counts if it’s against the Jazz.
Apr 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Special film study, top-to-bottom roster changes and old players who aren’t really old define Philadelphia’s season.
Apr 7, 2014, 1:59 AM EDT
The Suns are playing for their playoff lives — and playing well.
Apr 7, 2014, 1:16 AM EDT
Roy Hibbert got benched and has come to symbolize the Pacers’ problems.
Apr 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
LeBron James and J.R. Smith went at it in the Heat’s win over the Knicks.
Apr 6, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
The first arrest was on an alleged domestic abuse charge for choking the woman that lived with him. The second arrest was for allegedly making a terrorist threat.
Apr 6, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Magic ownership makes it clear that their team is not for sale.
Apr 6, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Glen Davis has a player option to stay with the Clippers next season, but it’s likely he’ll leave that on the table and seek a longer-term deal somewhere else.
Apr 6, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Bucks weren’t tanking, yet they found a way to have the worst record in the league.
Apr 6, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
J.R. Smith shot himself into the record books on Sunday, but despite his 32 points, the Knicks fell further out of the playoff picture with a loss to the Heat.
More Top Posts
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 46
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 14
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 17
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season (53)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)
- Rick Carlisle: Dirk Nowitzki should be ranked as top-12 NBA player of all time (46)