May 18, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
This will never not be funny
May 18, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Clippers will offer a five-year, $108 million max to keep him.
May 18, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Some teams will offer him the chance at more minutes, but his skill set doesn’t scream starter.
May 18, 2015, 12:08 AM EDT
By the end he had another vintage James Harden night.
May 17, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
It’s all on Doc Rivers the GM to to give Doc Rivers the coach the pieces he needs to win.
May 17, 2015, 9:33 PM EDT
Classy move, Cuban. Surprising, but classy.
May 17, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
This one play pretty much summed up Game 7.
May 17, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT
Harden and the Rockets did what they have done all season, while the Clippers collapsed.
May 17, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Cheeks has been a Thunder assistant before.
May 17, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Speights suffered the injury in Game 3 of the second-round series against Memphis.
Swin Cash says Isiah Thomas and James Dolan have talked to Liberty players about Thomas’ sexual harassment history
May 17, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Dolan has put Thomas in charge of the WNBA franchise.
May 17, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Brewer opted not to drive to the game.
May 17, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Shumpert took to Twitter to tell the reporter: ‘On the record. I don’t like you.’
May 17, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
The idea that another major market north of the border could support an NBA team is a very reasonable one.
Pacers president Larry Bird tells Willie Cauley-Stein: ‘I think you’re a $100 million dollar player’
May 17, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Pacers currently have the 11th overall pick, and would have to trade up to be able to select him.
May 17, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The Clippers have been the better team in the majority of this series, they just need to play like it Sunday. For 48 minutes.
May 17, 2015, 12:26 AM EDT
He’s going to go third, but you have to love the confidence.
May 16, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Donovan needs a veteran NBA guy at his right hand, just to help him through the adjustments to the NBA game.
May 16, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
GMs reportedly don’t wholeheartedly support changing the rules, and Portland’s Neil Olshey explains his reasoning.
May 16, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Referees overturned the call on the floor, and a day later, the league confirms they got it right.
More Top Posts
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- Byron Scott: ‘I just felt in my heart and in my mind’ that Lakers would end up with one of top two picks (73)
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals (72)
- Al Horford ejected after elbow to Matthew Dellavedova’s shoulder (VIDEO) (56)
- Lakers GM: If free agents don’t choose L.A. because of Kobe Bryant, ‘we don’t want them. You should go someplace else.’ (50)
- Report: Lakers will pursue Tom Thibodeau (45)