Apr 9, 2014, 11:46 PM EDT
Indiana didn’t need its starters to beat the league-worst Bucks.
Apr 9, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
Pau Gasol maintains that he’d like to remain in Los Angeles beyond this season, but acknowledges that it’s unlikely at this point.
Apr 9, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
Even LeBron knows that Kevin Durant has all but locked up the MVP award this season.
Mike Woodson says Phil Jackson is ‘staying out of the way’ in response to Jackson not watching Knicks practice
Apr 9, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Phil Jackson doesn’t watch the Knicks practice, and hasn’t given Mike Woodson any input. What could that possibly mean?
Apr 9, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
USA Basketball will play exhibitions in Las Vegas, Chicago and New York in advance of the World Championships in September.
Apr 9, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
Some traditionalists freak out, but money always wins and ads on the jersey is more money for the NBA. It’s going to happen.
Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
The Nets won Tuesday night, they won the season series, but don’t count on that mattering in the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
The only question NBA teams have about him is how serious his back injury is.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
With Nene back the Wizards are a playoff threat.
Apr 9, 2014, 1:56 PM EDT
Vogel needs to do something to wake up the Pacers.
Apr 9, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Nash admits he’s likely out for rest of season
Apr 9, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Celebrates in style
Apr 9, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Kobe hasn’t exactly hidden his feelings, though
Apr 9, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
It’s still the Pacers.
Apr 9, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
UMass basketball player comes out as gay
Apr 9, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Contradicts previous reports
Apr 9, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
LaMarcus Aldridge on Portlandia? Must watch TV.
Apr 9, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Kansas center could be No. 1 pick
The Extra Pass: Winning regular season series doesn’t guarantee playoff success… but it doesn’t hurt
Apr 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In the past three seasons, the team that has won the regular season series between teams has gone 23-11 in the playoffs when they meet.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:26 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is now 10th on the NBA’s all time scoring list, Steve Nash is third on the all time assists list. Not bad. Not bad at all.
More Top Posts
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 6
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season (65)
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” (63)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (59)
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set (54)
- Klay Thompson on Blake Griffin: ‘How can a guy that big and strong flop that much?’ (50)