Apr 9, 2014, 5:22 PM EDT
Some traditionalists freak out, but money always wins and ads on the jersey is more money for the NBA. It’s going to happen.
Apr 9, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
The Nets won Tuesday night, they won the season series, but don’t count on that mattering in the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
The only question NBA teams have about him is how serious his back injury is.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
With Nene back the Wizards are a playoff threat.
Apr 9, 2014, 1:56 PM EDT
Vogel needs to do something to wake up the Pacers.
Apr 9, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Nash admits he’s likely out for rest of season
Apr 9, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Celebrates in style
Apr 9, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Kobe hasn’t exactly hidden his feelings, though
Apr 9, 2014, 11:22 AM EDT
It’s still the Pacers.
Apr 9, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
UMass basketball player comes out as gay
Apr 9, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Contradicts previous reports
Apr 9, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
LaMarcus Aldridge on Portlandia? Must watch TV.
Apr 9, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Kansas center could be No. 1 pick
The Extra Pass: Winning regular season series doesn’t guarantee playoff success… but it doesn’t hurt
Apr 9, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
In the past three seasons, the team that has won the regular season series between teams has gone 23-11 in the playoffs when they meet.
Apr 9, 2014, 3:26 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is now 10th on the NBA’s all time scoring list, Steve Nash is third on the all time assists list. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Durant’s streak of 25+ points games is over basically because the Kings are terrible.
Apr 9, 2014, 2:07 AM EDT
He built the Lakers back into a contender after Shaquille O’Neal left, now he’s going to get a shot at another rebuild.
Steve Nash believes chance to move up on all-time assists list influenced D’Antoni’s decision to play him vs. Rockets
Apr 9, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Steve Nash would be fine not playing the rest of the season, but he can move up in the record books with just five more assists.
Apr 8, 2014, 11:44 PM EDT
LeBron thought at home with the game on the line he should have gotten the call, but that was a clean block.
Apr 8, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki is depressed by the documentary chronicling the end of Steve Nash’s career.
More Top Posts
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 11
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 28
- Heat take over first place in the East with win over Pacers (77)
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season (55)
- Pacers resemble themselves again, beat Thunder (52)
- NBA stands behind no foul on Mason Plumlee’s block of LeBron James (51)
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” (51)