Jul 16, 2015, 6:27 PM EDT
“Virtually every business metric demonstrates that our business is healthy.” — NBA Players’ Union Executive Director Michelle Roberts.
Jul 16, 2015, 5:34 PM EDT
The Clippers bench is now pretty deep.
Jul 16, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
A lot of guys should want to come workout with Nash.
Jul 16, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Not easy for Kings to replace him with money they have left.
Jul 16, 2015, 3:39 PM EDT
Kobe is Kobe and he’s not changing.
Jul 16, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
It looks like just a sprain.
Jul 16, 2015, 12:08 AM EDT
Pierre Jackson had the shoes of the day.
Jul 15, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
It still has to pass the state assembly
Jul 15, 2015, 6:09 PM EDT
He is expected to be ready for training camp.
Jul 15, 2015, 5:43 PM EDT
He is player 14 under contract for the Spurs next season, don’t expect any more additions to walk through that door.
Jul 15, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
He also said he has no issue with the moratorium.
Jul 15, 2015, 4:13 PM EDT
He wants a multi-year deal starting at $4 million a year.
Jul 15, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He finished with a team-high 21 points.
Jul 15, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Stauskas is going to get a second chance to make a first impression.
Jul 15, 2015, 12:09 AM EDT
Also Knicks notes on Ndour and Grant.
Jul 14, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
If being patient seems hard, Lakers’ fans recall how the last quick fix — bringing in Dwight Howard and Steve Nash — went.
Jul 14, 2015, 8:47 AM EDT
Not bad for a guy known for his defense.
Jul 14, 2015, 8:34 AM EDT
He shot 36.6 percent before getting injured last seson.
Jul 14, 2015, 1:12 AM EDT
Also George Karl talks Knicks’ Derrick Williams.
Jul 14, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
The Kings are trying to change the narrative around this team.
Jul 13, 2015, 11:13 PM EDT
“Summer talk is summer drama. I’ve always thought it’s hype, and so much of it is untrue.” —George Karl
Jul 13, 2015, 9:50 PM EDT
Glen Robinson III put on a show better than most of the expensive ones in Vegas.
Jul 13, 2015, 8:29 PM EDT
The Nets are expected to waive Miller
Jul 13, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
All they have to do to change it is get the majority of GMs to agree, then get the owners to agree, then get the players union to agree.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
“I’ve had a dream of lifting that gold medal. That’s definitely motivation.” —Paul George
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10