Jan 12, 2015, 10:31 PM EST
“The Spurs are hard to dislike…because they’re old.” —Barack Obama
Jan 12, 2015, 6:27 PM EST
He has sat out three of the Lakers’ last four games
Jan 12, 2015, 5:56 PM EST
This really doesn’t change anything.
Jan 12, 2015, 5:17 PM EST
“Yeah, you always have those regrets or whatever.” —Dwight Howard
Jan 12, 2015, 4:31 PM EST
LeBron alone is not the answer.
Jan 12, 2015, 3:47 PM EST
If he gets bought out a few suitors will come calling for the minimum.
Jan 12, 2015, 3:06 PM EST
Yes, the Knicks are on the bottom, at least we ship them out of the country this week.
Jan 12, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
“I was proud to be a Frenchman.” —Nicolas Batum on the rally in Paris Sunday
Jan 12, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
Actually, he is a max player.
Jan 12, 2015, 2:49 AM EST
Hassan Whiteside is an unstoppable force of nature suddenly.
Jan 12, 2015, 1:15 AM EST
He’s one of the game’s best closers.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:58 AM EST
This team has the deep pockets that could win the bid for the Hawks.
Jan 11, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
The Blazers play some pretty basketball.
Jan 11, 2015, 10:03 PM EST
John Wall is one of the league’s better circus shot guys.
Jan 11, 2015, 8:40 PM EST
“Just my feeling I wanted to give him another day of rest.” — Byron Scott
Jan 11, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
You can see a bounce in Gasol’s step and his love of the game is back.
Jan 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
Maybe it’s nothing, no MRI is planned, but it is cause for concern.
Jan 11, 2015, 12:25 AM EST
The Sixers have a winning streak now.
Jan 10, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
Expect ‘Melo to struggle through until after the All-Star Game at Madison Square Garden.
Jan 10, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
I find it difficult to believe that Brown actually believed Kirilenko would play for the Sixers.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
This may be the shot of the year.
Jan 9, 2015, 7:10 PM EST
You don’t mess with Chris Bosh, meter maid.
Jan 9, 2015, 6:16 PM EST
Memphis is going all in on the title.
Jan 9, 2015, 5:57 PM EST
This is a great deal for the Suns, who want to hold off the Thunder and stay in the Western Conference playoffs.
Jan 9, 2015, 4:44 PM EST
The shoe drops All-Star weekend.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 31
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10