Nov 14, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
He’s day-to-day. Aren’t we all?
Nov 14, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
“He’s a great player and a great kid…but that was stupid. We’re so blessed. I limp around but I go home to a big ol’ mansion.” —Charles Barkley
Nov 14, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
They really don’t have the assets to easily trade for one.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Nets didn’t stop the ball on this one.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:48 AM EST
Pau Gasol is looking like good fit in Chicago.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:25 AM EST
“I had cramps in my hamstrings but I think it’s minor.” —Derrick Rose
Nov 13, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
The Kings have been an early surprise in the West as well.
Nov 13, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
The reigning Rookie of the Year is back.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Howard had four blocks in the game but none better than this one.
Nov 13, 2014, 2:05 AM EST
Anthony Davis could pretty much be in the winner category nightly.
Nov 13, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
Wiggins is learning to make plays.
Nov 12, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Probably could have been more than five.
Nov 12, 2014, 6:25 PM EST
He also talks about the Superman nickname.
Nov 12, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
He missed time for surgery to remove a screw from his hand.
Nov 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Everyone in the comments will just write “I’ll take that bet.”
Nov 12, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Nowitzki’s version of the Dream Shake is a little different.
Nov 12, 2014, 2:39 PM EST
Leonard says he wants the touches now so when his leadership time comes “it just hits me in the face and I don’t know what to do or manage it.”
Nov 12, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
it was the fifth longest consecutive games with a three streak in history.
Nov 12, 2014, 2:14 AM EST
Dirk Nowitzki and the Raptors are winners, too.
Nov 12, 2014, 1:33 AM EST
The play worked but Neal held on to the ball a fraction of a second too long.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
The team has granted Ellington an indefinite leave of absence.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Expiring contracts don’t bring the value they used to.
After review, NBA removes one assist, one rebound from LeBron’s stats Monday, costing him triple double
Nov 11, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
So LeBron James’ line for Monday night’s Cavaliers win was 32 points, 11 rebounds and 9 assists. Which doesn’t exactly suck.
Nov 11, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Rose is thinking long term — like being able to walk at his son’s graduation. Which is what he should do.
Nov 11, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
“We’re basically just trying to mesh and come together.” —Kenneth Faried on the Nuggets slow start.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14