Oct 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Sarver knows it’s preseason, right?
Oct 17, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
Preseason or not, it’s a nice shot.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:08 PM EST
You may find Steve Ballmer’s schtick annoying, but if you just had Donald Sterling as a boss you’d love Ballmer, too.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:53 PM EST
He beat out Andrea Bargnani and Amar’e Stoudemire.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:40 AM EST
“As a man, if you got a problem with somebody, you sit down face to face and you talk to them eye to eye. And you hash it out and move on.” —LeBron James
Oct 16, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
LeBro scored inside and out against the Paces.
Oct 15, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Bradley Beal is already out with a fractured wrist.
Oct 15, 2014, 5:52 PM EST
Jeremy Lin will be the Lakers starter.
Oct 15, 2014, 5:01 PM EST
Rodman fit the triangle offense. J.R. Smith…. he’s got a lot to prove on that front. To put it kindly.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Of course, nothing is going to change. The dollar still speaks.
Oct 15, 2014, 11:51 AM EST
Already there is great content up at the site.
Oct 15, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Anthony Davis can score in so many ways.
Oct 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Oct 15, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
If you thought Kevin Love was just an overrated stat stuffer on a bad team, well, this year is going to be an education for you.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:43 PM EST
Kobe speaks for a lot of players here.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
It would be good for the game, but it is about as likely to happen as Ted Nugent winning the Nobel Peace Prize.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
Best. Giveaway. Ever.
Oct 14, 2014, 4:34 PM EST
He’s closer to the top of that list than most people realize.
Oct 14, 2014, 3:47 PM EST
Blake Griffin strikes again with humor.
Oct 14, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
They have a quality center at a good price, why are they going to trade him, exactly?
Oct 14, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Now they need to find a sixth man.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Nate being Nate.
Oct 13, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
White Chocolate still has “it.”
Oct 13, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
The Thunder have shown stretches of great ball movement this preseason, what happens without Durant against
Oct 13, 2014, 7:17 PM EST
He was already going to struggle to get minutes
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 0
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 10
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31