Feb 12, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
He’s happy in Milwaukee but thinks Doc Rivers did him wrong.
Steve Kerr says he’s still deciding between Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge to start for Anthony Davis
Feb 12, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
He might start Tim Duncan instead, just to mess with Duncan.
Feb 12, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
The Hawks players will be everywhere in New York City.
Feb 12, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
He’s not exactly a method actor.
Feb 12, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
He likely only plays a few minutes on Sunday.
Feb 12, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Likely he doesn’t get moved, he’s a restricted free agent this summer so teams are not going to offer much now.
Feb 12, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
The best part is Paul Pierce will have none of it.
Feb 12, 2015, 2:45 AM EDT
Also Boston with a buzzer beater, and DeAndre Jordan going all NBA Jams.
Feb 12, 2015, 1:49 AM EDT
This is Nowitzki’s 13th All-Star Game.
Feb 12, 2015, 1:01 AM EDT
Expect him to be out Thursday against the Bulls.
Feb 12, 2015, 12:00 AM EDT
That’s three-fifths of the fan-voted West starters out of the game. Which just sucks.
Feb 11, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
Boston is just 1.5 games out of the playoffs.
Feb 11, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
The extended All-Star break helps the Heat out.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
Malone called it “knuckling up.” Because that’s about the most Malone way possible to phrase it.
Feb 11, 2015, 7:54 PM EDT
He was a fan favorite in New York and the 1995 Sixth Man of the Year.
Feb 11, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Maybe in 5-10 years.
Feb 11, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
This is the third season in a row he’s had a stress reaction in the same leg. That’s not good.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that every day. Fortunately.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Houston trusts in The Beard. And that’s been enough.
Feb 11, 2015, 1:11 AM EDT
Denver wants a first round pick for him
Feb 11, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Josh Smith cannot outleap Morris.
Feb 10, 2015, 7:27 PM EDT
“I wasn’t consulted when the decision was made to fire Mike Malone and I’m not being consulted now.” —DeMarcus Cousins
Feb 10, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
Silver did an excellent job not just making fun of James Dolan.
Feb 10, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
His backstory reads like Forest Gump.
Feb 10, 2015, 2:49 PM EDT
Kyle Korver seems the most likely replacement picked by Adam Silver.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3