Aug 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Davis had 18 points, nine rebounds, five blocks and three steals in 20 minutes of work.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
The point guards made this blowout more fun to watch.
Aug 26, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
I don’t see what could possibly go wrong here.
Aug 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Well, she looks better shooting free throws than he does anyway.
Aug 26, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
The octopus wanted to opt out of Minnesota, too, but has fewer free agent options.
Aug 26, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Larry Drew has just moved on from his sloppily handled firing.
Aug 26, 2014, 12:54 AM EDT
Bennett may never live up to his draft status but he can play a role for Minnesota.
Aug 25, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
The days of the USA cruising to gold are fading. Fast.
Aug 25, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
He’ll be great, if he moves the ball and moves off the ball.
Aug 25, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
He’s going to be needed against a couple teams with size. Like Spain.
Aug 25, 2014, 7:19 PM EDT
It looks really good.
Aug 25, 2014, 1:22 PM EDT
I don’t see the Warriors as contenders, but it’s good that Thompson does.
Aug 25, 2014, 10:33 AM EDT
With the Wolves going young he will get his chance to prove he belongs.
Aug 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
In “Kazaam” vs. “Thunderstruck” there are no winners.
Aug 25, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Don’t expect him to get more than a training camp invite.
Aug 24, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Mark Cuban remembers depth and team play got his Mavs the 2011 title and wants to recreate that.
Aug 24, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Three backup centers on a team that wants to play small was an interesting roster choice, but they are comfortable with it.
Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
This clip plays right into the Kobe mythology.
Aug 24, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
LeBron’s Cavaliers will win titles, but not this year.
Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Kobe may be right, but you can’t win the argument with the common perception.
Aug 23, 2014, 1:14 PM EDT
The waiting is over.
Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s an accurate description.
Aug 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
It was a good night to be Stephen Curry.
Aug 23, 2014, 1:20 AM EDT
Team USA kept four centers on the roster. That’s a bit of a surprise.
Aug 22, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Watching Smith and his gunner, ball-stopping tendencies try to fit in the move-the-ball, read and react triangle offense is going to be interesting. To put it kindly.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34