Nov 16, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Cleveland wants to get LeBron some rest, but Brewer doesn’t work well in slowed down offenses and he’s a defensive gambler.
Nov 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
He was fouled on the play (moving screen) but nobody sells it like Born Ready.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Atlanta is a little more affordable…. plus they could offer the max deal.
Nov 16, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Raptors are a fun team to watch.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Don’t take your eyes off Gary Harris — especially you, mom.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:29 PM EST
James Ennis — a PBT favorite — will get the start in his place.
Nov 14, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Our thoughts go out to Young and his family.
Nov 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
The league is more fun to watch with Swaggy P in it.
Nov 14, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
He’s day-to-day. Aren’t we all?
Nov 14, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
“He’s a great player and a great kid…but that was stupid. We’re so blessed. I limp around but I go home to a big ol’ mansion.” —Charles Barkley
Nov 14, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
They really don’t have the assets to easily trade for one.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The Nets didn’t stop the ball on this one.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:48 AM EST
Pau Gasol is looking like good fit in Chicago.
Nov 14, 2014, 2:25 AM EST
“I had cramps in my hamstrings but I think it’s minor.” —Derrick Rose
Nov 13, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
The Kings have been an early surprise in the West as well.
Nov 13, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
The reigning Rookie of the Year is back.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Howard had four blocks in the game but none better than this one.
Nov 13, 2014, 2:05 AM EST
Anthony Davis could pretty much be in the winner category nightly.
Nov 13, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
Wiggins is learning to make plays.
Nov 12, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Probably could have been more than five.
Nov 12, 2014, 6:25 PM EST
He also talks about the Superman nickname.
Nov 12, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
He missed time for surgery to remove a screw from his hand.
Nov 12, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Everyone in the comments will just write “I’ll take that bet.”
Nov 12, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Nowitzki’s version of the Dream Shake is a little different.
Nov 12, 2014, 2:39 PM EST
Leonard says he wants the touches now so when his leadership time comes “it just hits me in the face and I don’t know what to do or manage it.”
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 13
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0